• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

senior trip!!!

italiancapreta

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, my parents just surprised me with a senior trip with my friends to Disney!! Were going during april vacatoin which is the 15th through the 21st. We will be staying at the boardwalk hotel. I am extreamly excited, however I havent been to disney since first grade. I am now in 12th grade. Since I will be going with my 3 other friends, there will be no parents. I joined DISboards to learn as much as I can before I leave. Disney seems way too much to take in. I want to make I know what I'm doing before I leave so I don't miss anything while I'm there. Any beginners advice? thankyou

You are talking about Disney's Broadwalk Inn - right?

this is a great hotel.

You can walk to both Epcot and Studios from it!!! (there is also a boat to both places - but walking is faster)

Disney has changed!!!

get maps before you leave - and study the layout so you will be familiar with where everything is!!!

I would go spend some money and get a guide book. I like passholder but the unofficial guide is also a good one.

here is this board's shop
http://www.disshop.com/subcatmfgprod.asp?0=209&1=218&2=-1

also go ask for advice on the theme park forum
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

italiancapreta said:
Hey guys, my parents just surprised me with a senior trip with my friends to Disney!! Were going during april vacatoin which is the 15th through the 21st. We will be staying at the boardwalk hotel. I am extreamly excited, however I havent been to disney since first grade. I am now in 12th grade. Since I will be going with my 3 other friends, there will be no parents. I joined DISboards to learn as much as I can before I leave. Disney seems way too much to take in. I want to make I know what I'm doing before I leave so I don't miss anything while I'm there. Any beginners advice? thankyou

You might have a problem checking in if you aren't 18.

Anne

Be sure to visit the resorts board to learn about your hotel. Also, the theme park planning and strategy board to get some great tips.

Btw, WELCOME TO THE DIS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!! Ann, I one of my friends will be 18, but thanks anyways. That would stick to come all the way from Boston and have no place to stay. :rotfl:
Thanks for the sites guys, very helpful.

italiancapreta said:
Thanks guys!! Ann, I one of my friends will be 18, but thanks anyways. That would stick to come all the way from Boston and have no place to stay. :rotfl:
Thanks for the sites guys, very helpful.

You really should check to be sure what their policy is. I'd call the resort directly and ask if you'll be able to chcek in with one 18 year old and three minors.

Anne

You are aloud to check in at 18 with 3 other minors. I called and e-mailed the same question because I might be doing the same exact thing.

Hi I hope you have fun, my son's class is going there for their senior trip this year too. I don't know if you saw it, but there is a teen board here, they are really helpful, even to moms that pop in to ask advice on the parks,

Ohhh so I will probally call now and make sure we are able to check in. My friends mother is planning it ahd she is usually ontop of things. I will just run it past her. Thankyou! I will visit the teen board also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter