Senior portraits at Disneyland?

TitaniumTitan

Earning My Ears
I want something unique for my Senior Portraits for high school, and none of my friends have done Disney. So, how should I go about this?
I hear they have someone in the park that will take the pictures, but it's ridiculously expensive and working part-time will not cover that expense :|
Should I ask a local photographer if they can do on-site Disney? Or just opt for Disney-themed (not sure how I'd go about that, either)?

I know where I live, local photographers will shoot senior pictures at destinations within 10 miles of their location for nothing or a small incidental fee, but it would really depend on the policy of the photographer and of Disney.

I took my senior pictures a few weeks ago, and I was allowed to incorporate pretty much anything I brought into my pictures; i.e. a Harry Potter book, a gavel I won, a trumpet. So if you can't get pictures onsite, maybe you could hang a poster or a blown up picture or a t-shirt up behind you to get that theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter