Senior pictures at Disney World?

CowboyCO

DIS Veteran
Our son is graduating next spring. We've talked about all the beautiful places near where will live to take senior pictures, but none of them speak to him. BUT we are going to Disney World in September. Has anyone done senior picture at Disney? One thought was to get a photopass and just get a ton of pictures of him taken and tell the photographers what we are trying to do. I'm also a fair photographer with a good camera and could take a bunch as well. Another thought is to hire a photographer to come out and shoot professional pictures at Magic Kingdom one morning we are there.

Anybody done this before?

Our son is graduating next spring. We've talked about all the beautiful places near where will live to take senior pictures, but none of them speak to him. BUT we are going to Disney World in September. Has anyone done senior picture at Disney? One thought was to get a photopass and just get a ton of pictures of him taken and tell the photographers what we are trying to do. I'm also a fair photographer with a good camera and could take a bunch as well. Another thought is to hire a photographer to come out and shoot professional pictures at Magic Kingdom one morning we are there.

Anybody done this before?

You can only hire disney photographers to shoot in the parks for professional shots, but doing it through photopass sounds cool, or doing it yourself. There are some beautiful places in asia especially. I love the tibetian ruins.

Disney used to do photography sessions in the world showcase before it opened, I'm not sure if they still do. You could hire an outside photographer to take pictures at one of the resorts if he has one that he really likes.

I have a pic I love of myself throwing up the Mickey mortar board ears in front of the major landmarks like spaceship earth. You can get really creative I'm Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter