Sending Parks Purchases Back to Hotel?

wegs3000

Mouseketeer
Anyone done this? Do you just show your on-site room card at check out and your packages magically appear in your room? I am in full understanding that we want no items that involve lockers during our park time so it would be lovely to have any purchases go back to PBH without incident and without hassle. TIA.

I saw where you can have them sent to the front of the park but I can't find where you can send to hotel. Anyone?

Yes you can but they won't guarantee same day delivery. You have to be at least staying overnight the day things are sent.

Yes, I have done this. It's nice to have it waiting on your bed when you get back to the room the next day. I remember WDW used to do this, now they make you go to the gift shop.

Yes, I have done this. It's nice to have it waiting on your bed when you get back to the room the next day. I remember WDW used to do this, now they make you go to the gift shop.

If you are staying Club Level at WDW, they still do this for you! :goodvibes It's one of my favourite perks!
I will have to do my shopping at Universal my first day, as we are only staying 3 nights....I don't want to have to haul my purchases around, and would love to have them delivered to the room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter