Sending packages to port before leaving? - LA

GoDucks!

First Family Cruise
Hi there,

Leaving in a few weeks from LA on the Mexican Riveria cruise - we want to send our diapers & some other kid-related things/possibly some of our FE stuff.

All the FAQs & info I have searched/found on the boards are related to Florida - I can't find any information on mailing packages in advance to CA. Is this possible? Anyone know of where I can find the process?

Has anyone shipped from Amazon or is too much info required on outside of box that means you have to personally address/mark the box?

Thanks in advance!
Laurie

Have you contacted DCL to see if this is possible?

The FAQ on this site gives instructions on how to do it for FL so I assumed you could - however, I can't find anything on the DCL site. I will try to contact them & find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter