sending package ahead

sandyh67

Proud DVC owner since 2003
Not sure where to ask this question, was going to call Kidani village front desk but apparently there is no number to call-

I am traveling in 12 days with my two sisters and their families and have 2- 2 bedroom villas reserved. It is my one sister and her two childrens first trip and I wanted to make is special

Wondering if I mail a small package ahead if they (Kidani village staff) might be willing to place it in their room prior to arrival if I place the reservation number and date of arrival on the package. We are arriving at 10:30pm so they would have plenty of time that day to send it to the room.

what do you think??

You would need pick it up from bell services when you arrive or call them from the room to have it delivered.

spoke with DVC member services and they said if I mail a package ahead I will be charged $3 to receive the package and it will not be delivered to the room, I would pick it up at bell services.
So this doesn't help at all, will just pack it in my suitcase and find a stealth way to sneak it into their rooms- probably when they are out on the balcony after arrival looking for animals :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter