Sending Laundry out

mcroadman

Mouseketeer
There is a long laundry thread about doing your own wash.
but For those who want it done FOr Them: what does it cost per load to SEND it out.. and have it done by the laundry people.
:bride:

It was asked but never answered..
Mary R.

There is a long laundry thread about doing your own wash.
but For those who want it done FOr Them: what does it cost per load to SEND it out.. and have it done by the laundry people.
:bride:

It was asked but never answered..
Mary R.

From the FAQ sticky above:

FYI-Laundry service price list

Services
Regular service: Next day 5 p.m.
Same day service: Add 50 % to dry cleaning surcharge. Picked up before 9 am, returned 5 pm
Express service: Add 100 % express cleaning surcharge. Call for pickup, returned in 3 hours.

Pressing only service is 50% of Dry Cleaning price.

Dry Cleaning
Suit (2 Piece) $ 7.00
Suit (3 Piece) $ 9.00
Coats $ 7.00
Pants $ 4.25
Jackets $ 4.50
Shirts $ 3.50
Ties $ 2.00
Sweaters $ 4.00
Blouses $ 4.00
Evening Dress $ 8.00
Skirts $ 4.50

Laundry

Shirts $ 3.00
Pants $ 3.50
Socks $ 1.00
Undershirts/bras $ 1.25
Pajamas $ 4.00
Handkerchiefs $ 0.75
Undershorts $1.25
T-shirts $ 2.50
Blouses $ 3.50
Slips $ 3.00
Nightgowns $ 3.00
Short Pants $ 2.50
Sports Shirts $ 2.50

:cutie:

Thanks so much! Never thought to look in the FAQ (I am not a big fan of common sense, apparently!)

I was really considering sending it out, but after doing some preliminary math, it would cost our family $35/day for just shirt, pants, underwear, and socks. Yikes! Back to the laundry room I go!

They do also have some specials during the longer cruises. I think the last one we did was as much as you could fit in the laundry bag for $30. Man did we stuff that thing full!

Jim

Has anyone ever had kids costume dresses done? We are bringing a Belle and Rapunzel dress for our 5 year old but they don't survive being packed as well as I would like? Can they just steam out the wrinkles?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Press only costs 1/2 of the dry clean price.

Hanging in the bathroom while taking a shower goes a long way, as do wrinkle release products.

They do also have some specials during the longer cruises. I think the last one we did was as much as you could fit in the laundry bag for $30. Man did we stuff that thing full!

Jim

I have been asking this question for months... THANK YOU!!!!!

Jim

That's still pretty pricy considering how small that laundry bag is!

It's pretty cruise standard, but if you roll your clothes you can get LOTS of clothes in. Totally worth it!, CCL was 20 and RCCL was 25.

Jim

you would be amazed how many items you can fit into a bag.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter