Sending a package to yourself

DVCtinkerbell

Mouseketeer
I am taking my daughter down next week for the college program. We will be staying at AKV. Can I send a package with some of her things to AKV addressed to myself with my reservation number on it? I know BWV's will charge an additional delivery fee, will AKV?

The resorts that charge for package handling are the convention resorts who use a contracted vendor. The DVC resorts that charge are BCV, BWV, and BLT.

The other resorts do not charge the handling fee.

:earsboy: Bill

Thank's so much! I just wanted to make sure. We are flying so we are very limited to what she can bring. At least if I can send a box with her immediate "must haves," there will be less shopping at that end.

I called Contempory/ BLT today about shipping. The girl I spoke to was very nice and they said the fee is based on weight. Generally, anything under 20 pounds is $5.00 per package. Anything over is $10.00. Stayed at AKV Kidani last year, no charge. But I did tip bell services.

I called Contempory/ BLT today about shipping. The girl I spoke to was very nice and they said the fee is based on weight. Generally, anything under 20 pounds is $5.00 per package. Anything over is $10.00. Stayed at AKV Kidani last year, no charge. But I did tip bell services.

Thanks for this. We arrive at BLT in 35 days and I've been meaning to call about this very thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter