? sending a package before we sail

jcandtjsmom

Earning My Ears
can I have a package sent to the ship before we sail? If so, how do I know when to send it?

Yes, you can send a package. We did this for our 11-night southern last September and it worked like a charm. Just be sure that it arrives at the port before you sail - I used UPS and was able to track it and see that it had arrived. I even printed that out from the UPS website and took it along just in case there was some sort of problem but I fed that piece of paper to the trash can quickly.

These were the instructions that I had (Thanks Seaulator)

Disney Cruise Line
9001 Marlin Street
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

MARK EACH BOX IN BIG LETTERING IN BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Sail date
Vessel
Stateroom #
Confirmation #
How many boxes (i.e. 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3)
ATTN: HOUSEKEEPING

not to sound dumb, but what do you ship to yourself?

No question is ever dumb. We had a large group of DIS'ers on the Southern Caribbean last year and many of us got gifts for each other and I shipped our gifts. That was also an 11 night itinerary and I am a card carrying member of the overpackers club so I never would have had room.

So where in Ohio are you from - I was born in Elyria (Dh in Lorain) and we also lived in Chillicothe and Marietta.

Yes, you can send a package. We did this for our 11-night southern last September and it worked like a charm. Just be sure that it arrives at the port before you sail - I used UPS and was able to track it and see that it had arrived. I even printed that out from the UPS website and took it along just in case there was some sort of problem but I fed that piece of paper to the trash can quickly.

Disney Cruise Line
9001 Marlin Street
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

MARK EACH BOX IN BIG LETTERING IN BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Sail date
Vessel
Stateroom #
Confirmation #

DO you think there is any way to do this for our med cruise? Ship to Barcelona?

Disney Cruise Line
9001 Marlin Street
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Sail date
Vessel
Stateroom #
Confirmation #

Thank you so much for the information!!

DO you think there is any way to do this for our med cruise? Ship to Barcelona?

I wondered after responding to the OP if it was a different port. I only know the Port Canaveral address, sorry. Shipping out of the country can be tricky and time consuming since it has to go through customs - or it was that way when my middle DS was an exchange student. His packages took several weeks to arrive in Zagreb.

We are sending wine down. some people send sand toys, etc. I don't know if there's as easy of a way to ship stuff home, however, so if it has to come back make sure you have room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter