Sending a Letter to a CM?

FloridaMomofOne

Earning My Ears
We were on the November 3 sailing of the Fantasy and one of the Guest Services CM made my 4 year old's trip so special and I wanted to send her a thank you note and photo. How do we send cruise line CM mail? Can we address it to them and Disney will get it to them? Thank you!

Kristin

From the sticky at the top of the boards:

Crew Member Address -
Disney Magic
Disney Cruise Line
Attn.: (Crew Member Name and Dept.)
Caller #9001
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920-9001

Disney Wonder
Disney Cruise Line
Caller #9005
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920-9005

I'd do the same thing, just eliminating the "caller number" and substituting "Disney Fantasy."

Crew Member Address -
Disney Magic
Disney Cruise Line
Caller #9001

Disney Wonder
Disney Cruise Line
Caller #9005

I'd do the same thing, just eliminating the "caller number" and substituting "Disney Fantasy."

This address is no longer valid, effective 3/31/13

Crew Member Address -
Disney Magic
Disney Cruise Line
Caller #9001

Disney Wonder
Disney Cruise Line
Caller #9005

This address is no longer valid, effective 3/31/13.

For the proper address (all ships, all ports), refer to this link:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2908195

This address is no longer valid, effective 3/31/13.

For the proper address (all ships, all ports), refer to this link:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2908195

:confused3 Somewhere there is confusion as to which is right. I just contacted DCL about the mailing addresses for Dream and Fantasy because the address you reference is not the one they have specifically told me to use in the past - ones with caller #'s in Cape Canaveral. Here is the response :
I regret any confusion. The mailing addresses you have the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy are correct, there have been no changes for these two ships.

:confused3 Somewhere there is confusion as to which is right. I just contacted DCL about the mailing addresses for Dream and Fantasy because the address you reference is not the one they have specifically told me to use in the past - ones with caller #'s in Cape Canaveral. Here is the response :
I regret any confusion. The mailing addresses you have the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy are correct, there have been no changes for these two ships.

So which address did they direct you to use? I've been looking for the Dream's mailing address with little success.

ETA: I just got your PM - thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter