Send Me to the Movies!

Which movie should I see today?

• Transformers

• Live Free or Die Hard

• Spiderman 3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zippa D Doodah

<font color=red>Suffering from Fairy Alienation.
The kids are at camp; I'm caught up on work stuff. DW is busy. The forecast is for thunderstorms this afternoon. This seems like a good day to sneak off to the movies. No current release really excites me, but there are some I wouldn't mind seeing. You vote; I'll go. :)

Transformers -although I was a child of the 70's, not the 80's

Live Free or Die Hard - I have always enjoyed Die Hard movies, but not sure I want to invest $10 in an afternoon with a geriatric John McClane

Spiderman 3 - It's at the $2 theater. The bad reviews scared me off back in May

1408 - I love a good scare. :laughing:

If those are your choices, maybe you should rent something instead. I would probably go for Spiderman 3 because if it stinks then you are only out a couple bucks.

The only one I've seen (or have a desire to see) is Spiderman 3, it gets my vote! :)

I vote Live Free or Die Hard. It was the best Die Hard movie since #1!

Dh has seen Transformers, Spiderman and the new Die Hard, he said Transformers hands down.
My 8yo DD saw the first 2 and said transformers was awesome.

If those are your choices, maybe you should rent something instead. I would probably go for Spiderman 3 because if it stinks then you are only out a couple bucks.

We already rent lots thanks to Blockbuster's online program. I'm just wanting the smell of popcorn (can't eat any though), too-cold AC, THX surround-sound, and sticky floors today.

I thnk any of them would be fun for some entertainment. I have seen Spidey 3, and it wasn't nearly as good as the rest. I LOVED 1408 however, it was really really creepy!!!! If you love a good scare, that's the one I would choose.

Well, I think I'd vote None of the Above but since you really want to go to the movies today--I'd pick 1408 because that's the only one that intrigues me a bit. And John Cusack is in it so it would be well worth the money for me. ;)

Hi Zippa! I picked 1408 but then I am a horror/suspense nut. My dd saw Transformers and in her 15 yo opinion it sucked.:lmao: She liked Spidy 3. Haven't seen the die hard one but loves the other movies. Course she is like her mother and loves a good scary movie and is dying to go see 1408.

I loved Transformers! I am almost 42 and did not play with them growing up but that did not matter. The special effects are great and can be better appreciated at a theater IMO.:thumbsup2 Have fun!

Terri

I thought Spidey 3 was awesome! Better than Transformers, but I voted for Transformers because it's a standalone film and not part of a series. I actually want to go see Transformers again, it was that good. :thumbsup2

I haven't seen any of them, nor do I want to. I did see Ratouille (and I know I am spelling that wrong), and I loved it. POTC3 was good too.

Well... there were two movies tied for most votes (Transformers and 1408) as of the time I left. I chose Transformers. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

As I said, I was too old to be into Transformers in the 80's. It may have helped if I were more familiar with the back story. There was some cool stuff in the movie, but it was pretty weak by my action movie standards. Oh well, better luck to me next time. At any rate... thank you DIS for "sending me to the movies"

Thanks for letting us know what you went to see. I have to admit to being curious.

Well... there were two movies tied for most votes (Transformers and 1408) as of the time I left. I chose Transformers. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

As I said, I was too old to be into Transformers in the 80's. It may have helped if I were more familiar with the back story. There was some cool stuff in the movie, but it was pretty weak by my action movie standards. Oh well, better luck to me next time. At any rate... thank you DIS for "sending me to the movies"

Sorry you didnt like it. I enjoyed it and I was never into Transformers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter