• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Send Kellogg's cereal to your resort ~ just 54 cents each shipped!

Trixiezzz

Budgeting my way to Disney!
Planning on eating breakfast in your room?

Amazon.com has Kellogg's cereal individual bowl packs with FREE shipping!

Ship these directly to your resort and save time & money.

Plus, use Amazon CODE 5ERSPLMZ and TAKE $15 OFF the price:

Offer expires April 30, 2006.

Kelloggs.jpg

==============
Product Name:

"Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup, Family Assortment Pack, Case of 60 2.3-Ounce Units"
(Search for Item: " B000CSBVOE ")

$47.44 Amazon's Price for 60 bowls
-15.00 off w/code
---------
$32.44 = 54 cents each w/ FREE shipping

Description:

"An assortment of delicious, fortified cereals that will please everyone in the family
Case of 60 2.3-ounce cups (total of 138 ounces)
Includes Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran Crunch, Rice Krispies, Special K, Smart Start, and Kashi Heart to Heart
Low-fat, no-cholesterol breakfast; a good source of several vitamins and minerals
Prepackaged individual servings allow for easy breakfast on the go.

Save $15.00 when you spend $39.00 or more on Kellogg's breakfast products offered by Amazon.com. Enter code 5ERSPLMZ at checkout. "

=====

It's easy to send things to your resort. Just be sure your name, reservation # and check-in date are on the package, if possible.

ALSO~ Amazon has some other Kellogg's cereals & bowl packs available if you're interested in another flavor of cereal.

www.amazon.com
:stir:

The funny part is that Kellogg's cereal is listed under the "GOURMET FOODS" section on Amazon. LOL :lmao:

Now if I could just find someone to eat the Raisin Bran and the Kashi we would be all set!

java said:
Now if I could just find someone to eat the Raisin Bran and the Kashi we would be all set!

LOL!!!
I love those 2... :)

I was planning on bringing cereal along, but I don't need a case. Can you buy these in the grocery? I've seen the multi-box pack but haven't noticed if the cups are sold there. :sunny:

cseca said:
LOL!!!
I love those 2... :)

LOL Ok great now that is covered. I am all about the Smart Start- love that stuff.(should be eating more of the special K though I think)

When we went to the grocery store near Disney, I was surprised at how many items were packaged in what I call "tourist" size. Just enough for vacation.

Can't remember the grocery store. Exit Disney property from the Downtown Disney exit & turn LEFT out of the exit. Go up road about 1 mile. Just PAST Chili's & Walgreens & after the next light, there is a small shopping plaza on right with a grocery store in it. We rented a condo within walking distance & stopped into the store a few times. Cheaper than Goodings at the Downtown Disney exit.

java said:
LOL Ok great now that is covered. I am all about the Smart Start- love that stuff.(should be eating more of the special K though I think)

OK, now we just have to plan to be at WDW at the same time... :thumbsup2

Even better!

Kellogg's Family Assortment Bowls, Case of 96 1.125-Ounce Units

Features:

Case of 96 1.125-ounce bowls (108 total ounces)
Includes Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Fruit Loops
Low-fat, no-cholesterol breakfast; a good source of several vitamins and minerals
Prepackaged individual servings allow for easy breakfast on the go
An assortment of delicious, fortified cereals that will please everyone in the family

Price: $36.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

B000CSCP1C.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V58481066_.jpg

Add to this:

One box of Kellogg's Fruit Streamers, Wild Berry Mania, 4.8 oz

Price: $3.69

Total: $39.69
Minus:$15.00

Grand Total: $24.69 Shipped

$0.194 cents per oz, compared to $0.235 per oz for the 60 cups!

Granted, I am taking out the full $3.69 for the fruit snacks.

Items:
B000CSCP1C - Kellogg's Family Assortment Bowls
B000AYFAHE - Kellogg's Fruit Streamers

java said:

The Kashi Heart to Heart cereal is REALLY good. It's tastes like sweet Cheerios, but it's really healthy for you.

I can not get the 15 off for the case of 96 but it worked for the 60. Thank you.

DS6 lives on cereal so I'd do this in a heartbeat but we aren't arriving until May 13th. Great deal though!! :thumbsup2

Now if amazon would only deliver milk we would be all set!!! :rotfl:
Is there anything you cant buy on the internet these day? Love it!

Weird, the description is different now - it says -
Case of 60 1.95-ounce cups (total of 117 ounces)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter