• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Send a postcard from DLP favour

Hi, we are going on 12th to 19th August, if anybody would be willing to send a postcard to my children I would be sooooo grateful.

If anybody wants me to send postcards for them when I'm there please let me know.

Were going on the 5th, I could send it them? Just PM me your details :goodvibes

Hi-what a great idea! :thumbsup2

We're going on the 22nd of September, so if anyone could send my 2 year old daughter a postcard i'd really appreciate it. If anyones going soon after and would like me to send one just yell :thumbsup2

edit-My daughter is sorted now-thank you!!! :)

Hi :goodvibes

I am hoping some kind soul will help me. As part of the school holiday fun my daughter was asked by her teacher to send a holiday postcard from her holiday destination to her school for when they return in September.

Well guess what, we bought the postcard, wrote the postcard and had such a good time forgot to post the postcard from disney.

I thought about cheating and just send it from this country, but as my daughter rightly pointed out the stamp would be a uk stamp :rotfl:

I wonder if some kind person who is going to disney in the next few days would very kindly take the postcard and send the postcard on our behalf. Obviously I would cover the postage cost etc.:thumbsup2

If any one is willing to do this could they let me know so I can send postcard to you before you go.

Many thanks

I will be in Disney from next Sunday and would gladly do it if you can't find anyone going in the next day or so. :goodvibes

Hi. we are going on the 1st September and will gladly post it at CDG when we land....... let me know.. :)

I will be in Disneyland from 13th sep and would be so happy if someone could send a postcard to my son, I will be in Paris from the 9th of sep though so I would need to get it before then, I would be go grateful :lovestruc

thanks for the kind offers so far, if no one can do it sooner I will definately take one of you up on our offer.

many thanks:goodvibes

Sorry!!!!

My daughters just mentioned that you might actually want the card posting from Disney not CDG!! didn't mean to offend you?! Would be happy to post it from whichever, if you think it will reach you in time. Let me know. (sorry again) :hug:

hi Amymarie,

thanks for your kind offer CDG will be fine. Though long as it has a French stamp on I'm happy:rotfl2:

Would you be kind enough to PM your address so I can send the postcard to you.

Many thanks

I will be in Disneyland from 13th sep and would be so happy if someone could send a postcard to my son, I will be in Paris from the 9th of sep though so I would need to get it before then, I would be go grateful :lovestruc

Again, I'll be happy to post one for you on Sunday / Monday and hope that it arrives in time!

hi Amymarie,

thanks for your kind offer CDG will be fine. Though long as it has a French stamp on I'm happy:rotfl2:

Would you be kind enough to PM your address so I can send the postcard to you.

Many thanks

pm sent :yay:

:wave2:Hi Guys!!

We're off to the magic on September 22nd (journey starts on 21st though!) and are there until 25th. :cool1:

If anyone would like a postcard sent while we're there I would be happy to do this :goodvibes

Also, if anyone is going before us, please would you be able to send a postcard for my DD? pluto:

Thanks

Jenny x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoffe
I will be in Disneyland from 13th sep and would be so happy if someone could send a postcard to my son, I will be in Paris from the 9th of sep though so I would need to get it before then, I would be go grateful

Again, I'll be happy to post one for you on Sunday / Monday and hope that it arrives in time!

Debbie
x

Thanks so much for the offer debbie but I'll be after heading to Paris next wednesday morning (not going to disneyland til sunday) so I wouldn't get it in time but thanks a million anyway!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter