Send a Card Exchange w/Twist-Round 2-Sent/Received-SUCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

I vote you do a Sept. one and then do an Oct. one that is Halloween

That is what I was thinking as well. Just checking to see who would be on board with that. We can also do this with a small group, so maybe I will post sign ups for September. Thank you for your input Nancy.

The send by date is approaching....all exchanges must be mailed out, and posted of here by the 4th.

Great! All cards/twists have been sent out on time!

The next round's card/twist sign up will be closing tomorrow if anyone would like to join in for September.

I received my last card today from Cindy.
She sent a garlic notepad, a bookmark and some stickers.
Thanks Cindy.

I haven't stayed at BLT before. Hope to the next trip..........which will be 2014. Are you in a studio? They are really small..........but good for one or two.

I received my last card today from Cindy.
She sent a garlic notepad, a bookmark and some stickers.
Thanks Cindy.

I haven't stayed at BLT before. Hope to the next trip..........which will be 2014. Are you in a studio? They are really small..........but good for one or two.

Yes, a studio....but it's only me. My brother has a studio and a two-bedroom so I can see what the other rooms look like. Less than two weeks:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you Cindy for the bookmark, garlic notepad, and the Jolee stickers! Have fun on your trip!

Yes, a studio....but it's only me. My brother has a studio and a two-bedroom so I can see what the other rooms look like. Less than two weeks:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We also had a studio when it was me, DH and DGS who is 8. It was fine. He enjoys building Legos, and so we did spend a fair amount of time in the room. DH watched TV, while we worked with Legos. There were enough surfaces to hold his creations. I've also stayed in a 1 bedroom and a 2 bedroom dedicated there. I think they are lovely!

Enjoy the trip!

My sister received her last card from Cindy :) A very nice card with a bookmarker, dragonfly stickers, and disney stickers. No she is not school... technically lol. She just got hired to be a teacher :) She is starting tomorrow!
The weather actually hasn't been that bad around here. We've had our share of HOT summer days but there has been worse years.

bearloch, did your daughter receive her card/twist?

Cindy, did you receive your last card/twist?

***Please check in with me ladies. Both cards/twist should have arrived to the both of you. If not, I will have to contact the senders. Or senders, please contact me. I might have just overlooked the received posts.

bearloch, did your daughter receive her card/twist?

Cindy, did you receive your last card/twist?

***Please check in with me ladies. Both cards/twist should have arrived to the both of you. If not, I will have to contact the senders. Or senders, please contact me. I might have just overlooked the received posts.

I don't think so. I will check at home tonight and let you know on Friday.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter