Semi-Solo trip

Shelly F - Ohio

Disney Extraordinaire
This is a first. My DH is going down two days ahead of me and I will join him for three days. Then he will leave and I will spend 2 days by myself. This will seem really weird. Being at Disney by myself. No one to interact with, no one to share my thoughts or idea's with. And going to sleep in a hotel room ALONE.

Our trip will begin with DH checking into our home resort SSR, we will stay there for 3 days before moving to AKL in a one bed room studio. He will be staying one night with me here. Then I will end my trip with a one night stay at a studio at the BCV. I have never stayed at the BCV and I am looking forward to it.

As for dinning alone. I am planning to go to Big River Brewery one day be it for lunch or dinner I am not sure yet. I may try Oliva's at OKW for dinner.

It will just be so neat to be on my own. I plan to resort hop since I have no plans to go to the parks alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter