Selling Some of Our Points

wordwitt

Mouseketeer
I have two smallish DVC contracts that closed in May, and I decided to sell one of them. Basically, it is a tiny contract with a different UY than my other contract, and it is at one of the more sought after resorts. We realized that we will probably never make vacation plans at 11 months, so seeing the appreciation in resale values, we decided to sell it. Within 6 months or so we'll probably pick up a few more points in our desired UY at one of the less expensive resorts like SSR, etc. Also, the contract was originally loaded, so we did use those points already.

Using my other contract, I was able to book a vacation at 7 months for Beach Club, so I'm not feeling too bummed out.

Although I'm sure it was the right decision, I'm still slightly bummed.

That's the good thing about having smallish contracts. You should have no problem selling, and you should get a little bit higher price.

I highly recommend The Timeshare Store for selling. I've bought and sold twice with them and they have been perfect on all four transactions.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter