Selling pins

Tandyc

Disney brings out the kid in me!
We are kind of over the pin trading thing and I have a ton I would like to get rid of. Does anyone know of a good site to sell pins on? I need the basics on what they are worth, which ones are better than the others ect. I really know nothing about them but thought it may be worth my while to sell them.

Thanks for any help!

Tandyc

Try pinpics.com for finding out the details of rarity etc. As for selling them, there isn't a place just for selling Disney pins, I buy mine on eBay. Sorry you're getting out of the "trade", good luck selling your pins! :)

Let us know where you plan on selling your pins. I might be interested in them if the price is right.

Do any of these places offer decent prices on pins? I have a lot of LE pins (doubles and triples), but I don't want to let them go for ridiculously cheap...

My philosphy on pins is that if it's a run of the mill LE, I will hold it no more than 2 years without being able to trade it. After that, it goes to a CM lanyard, where I hope that it goes on to find a good home. Honestly, some LE's are not even as good as a regular rack pin after the event, celebration, or year has passed. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter