Selling our DVC contract question

DisneyinPA

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any recommendations of any company or website is the best to sell our DVC. We have 240 points a year at SSR. While I have mixed feeling about this it's come the time to use the money from our sale for other things. Thanks.

The Timeshare Store (dvc-resales.com) is one of the largest DVC resale companies and they are also a sponsor of several DISBoards forums.

Anyone have any recommendations of any company or website is the best to sell our DVC. We have 240 points a year at SSR. While I have mixed feeling about this it's come the time to use the money from our sale for other things. Thanks.
We sold our AKL contract with The Timeshare Store. They made it really easy.

Just a note.... most of the brokers don't require exclusive contracts so you can list more than one place.

I went with one that was offering a reduced commission on my last two sales. (I doubt I can mention them as they aren't a sponsor) Both sales went great and I would not hesitate to use them again (Do some searching they claim to have former DVC CMs as their sales personnel :) )

IIRC, dvcmagicresales.com has the lowest commission of the bigger players (5%), but my experience as a potential buyer was not good. I ended up making my purchase elsewhere due to no responses to email offers. If you're not in a hurry to get your contract sold, the savings on the commission might be worth dealing with them.

So the one I used was DVCresalemarket.com Good commission break when I was selling and everything went very smoothly.

They tend to price a little higher then the other's on the market, but it worked out for me as I got more money

(NOTE: I was selling small contracts and one of them was BCV. 240 SSR points won't be a "premium" price contract IMHO)

So the one I used was DVCresalemarket.com Good commission break when I was selling and everything went very smoothly.

They tend to price a little higher then the other's on the market, but it worked out for me as I got more money

(NOTE: I was selling small contracts and one of them was BCV. 240 SSR points won't be a "premium" price contract IMHO)
I used this company for our recent resale purchase and they were fantastic to work with.

I have one that I would not recommend. "Buy and sell DVC". I will say the broker is great but the closing company they use is horrible! Duncan Title took 3 and a half months to complete our sale! They lied to us many times about the timeline and would not respond to inquiries. Whatever company you use make sure that Duncan isn't the title company.

I have one that I would not recommend. "Buy and sell DVC". I will say the broker is great but the closing company they use is horrible! Duncan Title took 3 and a half months to complete our sale! They lied to us many times about the timeline and would not respond to inquiries. Whatever company you use make sure that Duncan isn't the title company.
Oh no! That is who we are using. Hopefully ours will go smooth

Yes, I think the title company is just as important as the broker. The title company seems to control more of the timeline than the broker. So, ask which title company they use and do some research on them.

Magic Vacation Title acted in a very timely manner in our DVCresalemarket purchase.

I used DVCresalemarket.com as well because at the time I was selling, their commission was 8% vs the usual 10% most brokers were charging. It was my first time selling a contract and their excellent written and verbal communication about what would happen at each stage of the process was very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter