• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Selling on Esty

NYCDiane

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here sold on Esty?? How is it and how does it work?

Are there any particular items that sell better than others? What are the fees, etc associated with Esty?

I just got a rent increase notice and my student loan deferrment is coming to an end so I have to bring in some extra $$$ and fast!!!!

I sold on etsy for a short time until I returned to school fulltime (already had a fulltime job).

It's easy to sell on and you check out the fees and other information on etsy.com. I'm sure fees have increased since I sold nearly 3 years ago. I sold different bath things such as the bath fizzies, bath salts, and scrubs. My friend sells laundry detergent and does really well with it. I also have another friend who sells appliqued onesies, tshirts, bloomers, and other baby items, and she does extremely well.

I would say anything that can be personalized does fantastic. Invitations, custom clothing, or door hangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter