Selling of GAC Card on Ebay for $1,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/16 hijacking this thread to report another one: Now all of you all get on it again. Report it to ebay and Disney. Try Disney via: tips@disneyantipiracy.com or the Antipiracy voice mail hotline, 818-560-3300,

Everyone helped to get rid of the one from yesterday by emailing Disney and Ebay--can you do it again? New one popped up today--180149920142

Got this info from another post and verified auction.

AND she out and out LIED in their description--no one gets that kind of access except Make A Wish!!

Plus--no picture so how can you be sure she even has a pass?

Plus--given that others have lisited for waaaayyy much more money what are the odds her "shipping overnight for additional expense will be $1,000?

Their description: (NOTES are mine not hers)
This is a red and white guest assistance card, issued to me by the Magic Kingdom due to health reasons. You can only get these if you are disabled or have a note from your doctor. (NOTE: under ADA dr note is an invasion of privacy) I happened to have a note from the doctor because I am severely anemic (NOTE: anemia is not a "covered" disability) . It has my name on it (female) and says 2 in the party. So you and one guest will be able to use to by pass all of the super long lines at Disney World! (NOTE: the only ones who get the chance to bypass lines are Make A Wish children and they have a different pass)

My 12 year old daughter and I used this on the 9th in the Magic Kingdom and we were treated like VIPS in the park. It was great! The pass says that guests can use an alternate entrance where available and that it is not intended to provide immediate access. (NOTE: This is true--pass is not intended to provide immediate access and can often cause longer waits) However, we used this the entire day and got right on every single ride and show we wanted.

For the attractions that have a fast pass entrance, you go to the fast pass return line and show your card. They let you right on. For the attractions without a fast pass, you go to the exit and they stop the lines for you and let you on immediately. (NOTE: doubt it) It was great!!! I am only 35 and do not look like I have anything wrong with me, neither does my 12 year old daughter. So you will be able to use this even if you dont have any signs of being disabled. (NOTE: and if you are scum like them)You and one guest will get to see and experience everything in the Magic Kingdom in just one day, like my daughter and I did.

They wrote an EXPIRATION DATE on the card, it EXPIRES 8/20/07. I can ship this overnight to you at additional expense.(NOTE: additional expense--of course!!!--and shipping will probably be $1,000.) It says it is good at Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and MGM Studios, but we only used it in the Magic kingdom.

We also visited Disney Quest. I showed this card to them and they gave me a purple guest assistance card. It worked for all of the rides in Disney Quest as well, especially Cyber Space Mountain, which the line was VERY long for! We rode it twice!

These cards work like a dream! It is a little beat up from being folded and in my pocket all day, but it is totally valid and will be accepted at all rides and attractions. It is great. Be a VIP at Disney!!

These people make me sick. I reported them.

Auction is down.

It'll be back up in a couple hours under a different seller with a different title.

Everyone here should start bidding on it like crazy, stick him with the ebay fees..

I sale items on eBay and if a bidder does not pay for an item then you can get your eBay fees back or no get them changed at all. Depending on when the sale is made during your billing cycle.

Auction is down.

It'll be back up in a couple hours under a different seller with a different title.

:yay: It is GONE! :smickey:

To keep a look out for more of these, it is easy to do.

Click on Advanced Search

In the search box, type disney guest assistance card

Directly under the search box, click the check box that says "search title AND description"

It will pull up the listings that don't have it in the title but have it in the description. :thumbsup2

Great teamwork, everybody! :grouphug:

IF the auction or anymore like it reappear, the BEST thing you can do is to flood her with e-mails.

If Ebay (and/or Disney) pulls down her auction, she will likely have the fees refunded to her.

If she gets annoyed and frustrated that we find her items, she will pull the auction down herself and LOSE ALL HER FEES!!!

And yes, if disboarders bid on an item to make her pay more in fees and don't pay, she'll get refunded everything. That's not as great a plan.

As I said earlier, I use Ebay a lot and hate it when people say they don't trust it. That hurts my business as well, as someone who is honest about what I sell. It's SCUM like her that ruins it for honest people! Thanks to everyone who has helped to shut her down! :goodvibes

So, if she reappears with something tonight - flood her with e-mails! That's what I'm going to do! :surfweb:

I sent her a message thru eBay, it goes like this

Me; You are a putz (I know, I drew first blood)

Her; Why

Me; For selling bogus GAC cards

Her; YOU MUST BE ON A WHEELCHAIR CAUCE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. TELL YOUR DISABLED FRIENDS THAT IF THEY NEED A GAC CARD I HAVE A COUPLE OF THEM LEFT. I'LL BE GLAD TO DONATE THEM TO THE DISBOARD LOSER CLUB OF AMERICA

I think it would be great if everyone would send her a message asking for a free GAC card. Lets overload her message box.

Her; Why

Her; YOU MUST BE ON A WHEELCHAIR CAUCE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. TELL YOUR DISABLED FRIENDS THAT IF THEY NEED A GAC CARD I HAVE A COUPLE OF THEM LEFT. I'LL BE GLAD TO DONATE THEM TO THE DISBOARD LOSER CLUB OF AMERICAI think it would be great if everyone would send her a message asking for a free GAC card. Lets overload her message box.

Thats is so wrong
why isnt ebay pulling her sale?

Her; Why

Her; YOU MUST BE ON A WHEELCHAIR CAUCE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. TELL YOUR DISABLED FRIENDS THAT IF THEY NEED A GAC CARD I HAVE A COUPLE OF THEM LEFT. I'LL BE GLAD TO DONATE THEM TO THE DISBOARD LOSER CLUB OF AMERICA

I think it would be great if everyone would send her a message asking for a free GAC card. Lets overload her message box.

What a dumb---! People like her are leeches and parasites.

She must really be dumb thinking that if any of the disABLED people on this fine board would pay her for a GAC when they could get one for free very easily.

I hope that eBay and Disney does all in their power to shut her scams permantly.

She is or was a CM I checked out a different auction and He/She says they have issued rider swap passes that have expired.
item number 270155214789

if you notice on her auction 270155214789 for the expired passes she has now posted a picture of a tinkerbell pin.... I imagine this was do to all our question to her and her stating she wasn't selling passes but a pin...she's a smart cookie....NOT:lmao:

Oh, I don't think she's a CM. I've never met a CM who's that dumb! :lmao:

It's a wonder she can figure out how to use a computer.

Oh, I don't think she's a CM. I've never met a CM who's that dumb! :lmao:

It's a wonder she can figure out how to use a computer.

...they exist.

The fact that she has all those rider swap passes up raises a red flag for me. A guest wouldn't be able to accumulate so many.

...they exist.

The fact that she has all those rider swap passes up raises a red flag for me. A guest wouldn't be able to accumulate so many.

Nothing surprises me anymore. But I would hate to think of a CM doing these things.

Mt friend is a CM and her friend was working on a ride in which he had to give out fastpasses because his ride broke and he pocketed a load of them. He gave her 8 so that we could use them when we met up.

if you notice on her auction 270155214789 for the expired passes she has now posted a picture of a tinkerbell pin.... I imagine this was do to all our question to her and her stating she wasn't selling passes but a pin...she's a smart cookie....NOT:lmao:

:thumbsup2 That was me! I asked about this amazing PIN that was costing SO much money!

Regarding Auction 270155214789

Dear catarina1128,

Just curious...what exactly are you thinking selling disney Rider Switch passes, calling them fast passes, and trying to make the flimsy excuse that you are selling some lame pin while keyword spamming with the fake, expired, fast passes?

her response....
Dear duffthor,

You are being reported to ebay.

- catarina1128

I feel so threatened....:rotfl:

becasue you work at disney and you are taking more than you are entitled. Thats how they are getting pins and passes only CM get. Or they have a close friend/relative that is doing the dirty deed.

I reported them and sent her and email and I get badgered.

I explained to her that she was commiting at the very least an imoral act and when she says that I must be disabled, blind and cannot read, I asked how could I be a law enforcement officer if I am blind and she responded:

you realy scare me. I am the first lady. Get a life you need one. And if you are a cop, you know that you are hassrasing me.

Such a Scum Bag this one is. Hope she gets nailedpirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter