Selling my davids points, how?

krichards

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to sell my David's points for February 1-7 at wilderness lodge. They are non refundable but I have 2 extra people wanting to come now and we just need a bigger room. Any ideas on what I can do??

I'm trying to sell my David's points for February 1-7 at wilderness lodge. They are non refundable but I have 2 extra people wanting to come now and we just need a bigger room. Any ideas on what I can do??

The only thing you can do is talk to David's. You can't do anything on your own.

I would look for a second room for the extras.

To be fair, I think renting a second studio is always cheaper than increasing your room size.

At least I am pretty sure it is.

Tell the other two people to get their own room.

Did you read your contract with David's? You didn't buy points. You bought a non-refundable reservation. The lead name on the reservation cannot be changed.
You can ask David's to work with you, but the contract is pretty clear that they won't.
Have the others get another room.

The only thing you can do is talk to David's. You can't do anything on your own.

I would look for a second room for the extras.

I think this is what you have to do. I don't think David' Rental can help you much though but it won't hurt to talk with them.

I'd just have the extra folks get their own room.

All you can do is get a separate room for the other two people. When you rent points, you cannot make any changes.

You signed a contract. You made a legal commitment. You knew at the time you signed that you could not change that, You are not allowed to "sell" that.
The new folks need to get their own room.

What type room are you booked in? If you have a studio try adding a one bedroom either through disney or David's again if there is availability. You can request that the two rooms be connecting or close by.

OP, the reservation you're staying on is owned by the member who booked it for you through David's. Since you don't own it, you can't sell it or change it in any way.

Your only real option is to get a second room for the additional guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter