selling minnie hats?

do you think they are rereleasing minnie hats next weekend?

• yes

• no

• uh,, how am i supposed to know?

Results are only viewable after voting.
it wouldn't surprise me if they did :(

same i mean there are a couple of weeks left in the month.... and they have already released pan and flip im guessing they will probably release musketeer,minnie and maybe sorcerer. :confused3

I don't see why now, I mean everything comes back out eventually. :confused3

Well i would personally say yes, But i think its not fair to the players who traded so much stuff for it, But its also not fair to the players who were not here during the beta stage like me. So i agree to bring them back, but in a different color.:goodvibes

Well i would personally say yes, But i think its not fair to the players who traded so much stuff for it, But its also not fair to the players who were not here during the beta stage like me. So i agree to bring them back, but in a different color.:goodvibes
Princess hats came out quite a while after beta.

For me, I have no idea what may happen. They seem to hesitate quite a bit rereleasing items that trade for an awful lot, like they haven't rereleased much (if any) beta that traded for much more than normal. But, they have been rereleasing several hats this month, so it may come out later.

But I'm almost positive this week they will rerelease the Sorcerer Hat, because it was also rereleased the month the Green Flip Hat and Peter Pan Hat were originally released.

The Princess Minnie Hat came out around the same time as the Flip Hat, so why would they release the Flip Hat without releasing the Minnie Hat?

I don't think they will re-release it as it seems they are releasing hat month hats. And minnie is not a hat month hat.

The Princess Minnie Hat came out around the same time as the Flip Hat, so why would they release the Flip Hat without releasing the Minnie Hat?

Actually Princess Minnie hat came out October 25, 2005, and was retired 30 minutes later. While flip hat came out in the November, AKA Hat Month 05. And flip was released the 25 of November of 05 and retired the 28th.

they also released the boys and girls crown, which were not part of hat month.

Actually Princess Minnie hat came out October 25, 2005, and was retired 30 minutes later. While flip hat came out in the November, AKA Hat Month 05. And flip was released the 25 of November of 05 and retired the 28th.

The Princess Minnie hat also came back out for a full day on October 28th.

I think that they will be selling the musketeer hat and minnie hat, in the Dining Hall in Fantasyland where all the prople are either drunk or sleeping have minnie and musketeer hats so maybe they'll come out at the same time??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter