Selfish Question.....Starbucks anywhere??!!

duchess_tisha

Mouseketeer
I have a very selfish question, and if my DH finds out I am posing this, he might leave me for Minnie!!

Does anyone know where a Starbucks might be near Disney?? I always get that craving (ok, so it is withdrawals) and don't know where to find one. And before you ask, ordinary coffee won't do. :coffee:

Thanks all!

i believe the swan and dolphin serve starbucks coffees in their restuarants. the poly also serves good coffee (not typical wdw swill) at kona cafe.

All rooms should have a coffee maker, so why not buy a pack of coffee from there and make it in the room every morning. :goodvibes

duchess_tisha said:
I have a very selfish question, and if my DH finds out I am posing this, he might leave me for Minnie!!

Does anyone know where a Starbucks might be near Disney?? I always get that craving (ok, so it is withdrawals) and don't know where to find one. And before you ask, ordinary coffee won't do. :coffee:

Thanks all!

Are you talking 'coffee' or lattes and SB's *specials*? BIG difference as to where you can find something .....

No SBs on Disney property. The closest one in in a Target (which isn't a "real" SBs either, but better than nothing :) )

Kona Cafe over at the Poly has a coffee bar outside the restaurant. They serve the best cafe mocha ever! The best straight coffee onsite was at Maya Grille over at CSR. Neither location serves that nasty Nescafe stuff. Maggie

There is a starbucks at the outlet mall right outside of disney property.. It is in the food court area.

Believe me there are plenty of places on Disney property that will overcharge people for refreshments so that a Starbucks is not necessary.

:hyper: :drinking1 :bounce:

*cough* UNIVERSAL*cough* theme parks have starbucks in them, florida mall and mall at millenia

goofyernmost said:
Believe me there are plenty of places on Disney property that will overcharge people for refreshments so that a Starbucks is not necessary.

:hyper: :drinking1 :bounce:
MAN, is this my DH in disguise :confused3 :rotfl2: . That is definitely something he would say to me. In fact he has suggested a 12 step recovery program for Starbucks addicts such as myself!!

CPer'smom: it is definitely the latte, mocha, especials I am looking for. I might try the one in Target. If all else fails I will hit Dunkin Donuts, they have a really good iced caramel latte. Extra caramel please!! :Pinkbounc

My parents went recently and said that Shades of Green now has a Starbucks. I'm not sure if it's full service or more of a kiosk though.

If you go to Goofy's candy store at DownTown Disney, there's an espresso bar there. It's not Starbucks, but my mom is a total SB addict, and she said the espresso and mochas at this coffee bar were pretty close. It's right next the Christmas shop.

I find myself wondering about the coffee thing... I go to Starbucks at least 3 times a week. I can always deal with Dunkin Doughnuts or any other type place like that. Funny thing is, I used to hate Starbucks, but when we moved to NC from GA, I had to leave my nice little coffee shop behind. I got used to it really quick and now i'm addicted to it. Hubby thinks i'm crazy too. :blush:

bctripp said:
I find myself wondering about the coffee thing... I go to Starbucks at least 3 times a week. I can always deal with Dunkin Doughnuts or any other type place like that. Funny thing is, I used to hate Starbucks, but when we moved to NC from GA, I had to leave my nice little coffee shop behind. I got used to it really quick and now i'm addicted to it. Hubby thinks i'm crazy too. :blush:

Me too! Moved from NJ to TN and left my Dunkin donuts Caramel swirl lattes behind :sad2: Now I'm addicted to Starbucks which is alot more costly and fattening especially the Banana Coconut Frapucino. I'm trying to lose 5 lbs. from too much Starbucks. :goodvibes

If you have a car, there is a full Starbucks in the strip mall at the corner of Sand Lake Road and Dr. Phillips Blvd.

If you were leaving DTD Marketplace, turn left. When you can see The Crossroads sign, turn left. Continue straight. You will be on Apopka Vineland (CR536). Stay on this road until you reach Sand Lake. It will be about a ten minue drive. Turn right onto Sand Lake. Continue until you see a strip mall on the left. There will be a Good Homes in the mall. It is across the street from Barnes & Noble. Once in the strip mall continue around to the right until you see the Starbucks. It is across the parking lot from Bank Of America. Good luck!

kaysmommie said:
Me too! Moved from NJ to TN and left my Dunkin donuts Caramel swirl lattes behind :sad2: Now I'm addicted to Starbucks which is alot more costly and fattening especially the Banana Coconut Frapucino. I'm trying to lose 5 lbs. from too much Starbucks. :goodvibes

NJ to WA for me, and once you move to WA, they just attach a permanent Starbucks IV. :teeth: (My reloadable Starbucks gift card is even from the original store in Pike Market.) I loved the Coolattas, but Caramel Fraps are pretty darn close! (Oddly, I can't stand caramel in my Coolatta.)

Rumor has it there's a Starbucks in SoG, where we're staying. I already redid my budget. :lovestruc

The closeset Starbucks is at the Premium Outlets right next to Dixie Stampede. It's in the food court. There is one of the hotels on 192 that has a Starbucks Express but I'm not sure which one.

sadly the one at shades of green is just a small one with coffee.....that was in jan so maybe they will extend b4 my trip in aug :)

katerkat said:
NJ to WA for me, and once you move to WA, they just attach a permanent Starbucks IV. :teeth: (My reloadable Starbucks gift card is even from the original store in Pike Market.) I loved the Coolattas, but Caramel Fraps are pretty darn close! (Oddly, I can't stand caramel in my Coolatta.)

Rumor has it there's a Starbucks in SoG, where we're staying. I already redid my budget. :lovestruc
If there is a starbucks at SOG we are staying at Poly and that is only a short walk :banana: I guess I need a reloadable gift card too! :rotfl: BTW how do you like WA? Where in NJ are you from. We are from Pt. Pleasant near the ocean. We miss the beach alot. TN is OK but I like NJ much better. When people move west they usually love it.

kaysmommie said:
If there is a starbucks at SOG we are staying at Poly and that is only a short walk :banana: I guess I need a reloadable gift card too! :rotfl: BTW how do you like WA? Where in NJ are you from. We are from Pt. Pleasant near the ocean. We miss the beach alot. TN is OK but I like NJ much better. When people move west they usually love it.

I've only heard about the SoG Starbucks - and I hope it's more than coffee stand! I desperately need Caramel Fraps on a regular basis... :rotfl:

I'm from Bridgewater - moved to WA because of my military husband. I really like our city, since the last places we lived were very, very small rural towns. So it's nice to have more than two restuarants!! My family is still in Jersey so it's a loooooong flight with a wiggly toddler to get home. If they were out here, I'd love it, but since they're not, I'm counting down the months/years until we move back East. Plus, the flights to WDW are terrible. :teeth:

katerkat said:
I'm from Bridgewater :teeth:

I grew up in Somerville, folks and grandmother are in Bridgewater now (live on Foothill Road). I worked for the Municipal Offices during college when they were building the mall. Now I'm near Chicago.

:rockband: They're playing "It's a Small World" ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter