Selfie Stick

I've seen videos on youtube of people using selfie sticks/go pros on the slides. Do they still allow this? I know it's not allow in the parks for sure.

I will tell you I've seen a lot of folks looking pretty stupid walking around with selfie sticks.....sort of like those "dogless dog leashes" that we're popular a few years ago. Just a personal obs.

I will tell you I've seen a lot of folks looking pretty stupid walking around with selfie sticks.....sort of like those "dogless dog leashes" that we're popular a few years ago. Just a personal obs.
I didnt ask how folks look walking around with a selfie stick.....take your negativity some place else.

I think parks are too crowded and selfie sticks become a hazard and possible trigger for conflict. On the cruise it’s less crowded and ppl are more relaxed so not as much of an issue but still let’s keep it civil so we can keep using them in the right situation.
I like using them to get a better angles and also better stabilization. But yeah not going to walk around with it constantly doing selfies and videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter