Self Serve Ice Cream Station on Magic?

sdeal

Earning My Ears
I have looked everywhere I know to look and have finally decided I should just pose my question to the real experts! Is there a self serve ice cream station on the Magic?

Oddly enough some of our favorite memories and best family time on our Dream and Wonder cruises involved "sneaking" to get some ice cream and I can't determine if the Magic has one. My daughter and her Pops will have to make due with "sneaking" Mickey Bars from room service if there is not one!

I have looked everywhere I know to look and have finally decided I should just pose my question to the real experts! Is there a self serve ice cream station on the Magic?

Oddly enough some of our favorite memories and best family time on our Dream and Wonder cruises involved "sneaking" to get some ice cream and I can't determine if the Magic has one. My daughter and her Pops will have to make due with "sneaking" Mickey Bars from room service if there is not one!

It is located next to Goofy's Galley on Deck 9

Probably need to sneak the Mickey Bar's anyway!!!

Is there a self serve ice cream station on the Magic?
As Goofy would say 'Hyup! There's ice cream there!' The self serve station is close to the Mickey Pool, on the starboard side, more to the aft. You'll find it easily beside the fruit stand.
As for Mickey bars, our kids constantly got them for dessert too! We had great servers on the last cruise!

Thank you both for your quick reply. It's funny how something as simple as a self serve ice cream station can create so many memories but the daily afternoon ice cream break was one of the highlights of our last cruise - it turned into a big game as my dad would try to sneak off with my daughter!

Is it always just Vanilla and Banana on the Magic? (Those were the only two flavors for the entire 7 night cruise we took this past December.)

The Banana was good but...... On the Wonder it rotated between Banana, Mango and Blueberry. It was nice to have a little variety!

Is it always just Vanilla and Banana on the Magic? (Those were the only two flavors for the entire 7 night cruise we took this past December.)

The Banana was good but...... On the Wonder it rotated between Banana, Mango and Blueberry. It was nice to have a little variety!

in february i remember chocolate and vinilla, i don't remember banana. But then I don't like banana ice cream. I stick with the choc/van twist!

And the DW likes putting the vanilla in the cup and making a float!

On the Wonder in Dec., there was one machine with vanilla and chocolate, and the other machine alternated between banana and berry one day, and then pure heaven - mango and tropical coconut in the other.

Mango and coconut is soooo good.

Nancy

04622a1c6e69fa2d188c4d090f6457a1.jpg

We were on the Magic in mid February and chocolate and vanilla were the only flavours available on the ship...Castaway Cay offered banana, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter