Self Party Posse Sept. 10th Magic

Hey Everyone!

I've been out rehearsing for my upcoming tour! :banana: Seriously, Disney enjoys working me all the time, so I am hard to get ahold of as Jenn and Jay can attest to. But I have some tasks that Jenn and Christina gave me to take care of this weekend. :earboy2: I am jealous that I will not be able to join you on the 15th. I'll have to send a little bit of love and a gift of laughter your way.
Jenn, I want a castaway club CD. :sad2:
I went to PI the other night and pretended it was Rockin Bar D, but there was no confetti and no cool people and it wasn't the same. (We get in free sunday through thursday now! So i still never go. Too many CP's. I'm heading back to the Magic Kingdom for the holidays and I start Tuesday. I'm doing all the christmas shows and jenn's favorite show ever, Cinderellabration. One of the guys from the ship is coming to land to do Mickey's TWAS the night before Christmas. I don't know which one yet, but it will be just a little piece of nautical life in my backyard.
I miss all of you and I can't wait to see you again soon. Still having separation anxiety!!!! Where is Rachel to tell all about my daily activities!

Dave SPP

YAY! David's back! Bring the party on!!!! We miss you!! We wish you were going to be here with us too. But you will be getting Jenn and Jay full time and we will have to go there so you are the one making out in the deal.

I wanna be on the cruise again!!!!!!!! Think about it... right now on this day... there are people just finishing lunch after just boarding and they have the WHOLE WEEK still to look forward to! Lucky B... ummm buggers.

I got mine today David so I'm sure you're is in the mail. It makes us official and everything. I'm feeling PRETTY important right about now! mmmm hmmm
Not that I don't feel as important as can be being a self party posse member!

Hey howdy hey peeps,
I hadn't been able to check on the boards for a while so i just caught up and trust me i am sitting here in hysterics :rotfl: : :rotfl2: :rotfl: !!!!!!

Less than 1 week to the land lovin' throw down and i for one cannot wait! Things are getting crazy around here with all the planning now needed to pull off this ever rapidly approaching departure date for Jenn and I!!! Side note it's official my mom and I are the same person and our OCD may need to be medicated soon!!!!! :confused3

Christine for a brief second and i repeat brief <really only a nano-second> i thought that maybe an aversion to spending $$$ was a good thing and then i quickly snapped out of it and realized i am pretty proud of my $700 plus personal bar tab and the great joy it brought me!!! ::yes::

Donna maybe we are partly to blame :rolleyes:

Headein' out going to help one of my best friends around her new house - talk to you peeps real soon!!!!!!!! ::MickeyMo

Let the count down begin!!!!!!!!!!!! So do we count Saturday as a day since we will actually all be together that day???????? I say NO! And since it's my post anyway.... 4 days to go!!!!! So what are we eating and drinking? Strick just asked me what we are bringing and I said I didn't know. We need to coordinate so that we don't double something or miss something we NEED!

Jay.... I'm thinking maybe some BARBADOS BREEZE – Taste the tropics with this refreshing cocktail made with Malibu Rum, blue curacao and pineapple juice. Those are good and not to filling so that I can drink a bunch of them. Not only that... they are BLUE and that counts! Need me to bring some hurricane glasses? I think I have a some still here from various cruises.
Oh yeah and ummmm what are you being OCD about NOW?

Jenn will have to coordinate the food and such as she has already set up certain items to be brought with certain people - I think?!?!?! :confused3

Donnica-My current OCD which overlapped that of Beth is the fact that on Friday night at about 4:15am i was awake wanting to scrub the grout in the bathroom with a toothbrush (because though we would have done it before you all visited i woke up with an irrational fear, i repeat irrational, that our landlord was gonna come show the apartment and have a full coversation with the new potentail tenants about how DIRTY <not good dirty> we were!! :guilty:
But the part that reinforces the shared brain with my Mom is that at the exact same time she was up moving the dishes around in her cabinet - because she woke up from a dead sleep because she relized that Dee emptied the dishwasher and didn't put the plates "in the right order" (in Beth's head and mine too her plates which are two different solid colors must alternate in stacking when in the cabinet!!!!

Enough about my current crazy - i cannot wait for saturday i am so in need of some SPP beverage consumption and relaxed aire!!!!! OOOWHEEEE faux tropics here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Bye!!!!!!!!!! :wave2:

Morning, SPP! If you contact me y private e-mail we can talk about what everyone's ringing. We probably don't need to post that here!

Can't wait to see you all! Oh, and by the way, can you all believe it's been one month since Jay and I tied the knot in Key West????????

congratulations! one month! :love2:

yup, christine and i are both looking forward to the reunion. do we need to bring pillows or sheets or anything?

feeling a little worn down at the moment. had sat, sun, mon off and we were in NYC all weekend doing a marathon tour. we did get to go to the World of Disney megastore which was WAY cool. 3 floors and it has all the park gear and even character greetings. we got a nice photo with cinderella, no line to wait! christine mom shrieked when she saw cinderella, she'd never seen a real character before. it was funny.

so far christine and i planned to bring some food items. anything else you'd like us to bring?

stina ::MinnieMo

:banana: :banana:

Faux Tropics LOL I love it... who is bringing the palm trees? To bad it won't be nice and warm so that we could wear shorts and stuf. I guess pajama's later will have to do.

Ok ummmm Jay... the plates have to alternate? Hell I'm happy to get them in the cabinet. Although... if Strick folds the towels in half and then half again, I redo them in a third and then half that so they lay over the rod without wrinkles. OCD? I think not ;)

Three more days SPP... three more days!!!!!

you too David :wave2:

Dave Party!!! We miss you. Sorry to hear you are partying without us. Hopefully Christine and I will be down in WDW in May and we can have a reunion and magically transform PI into Rockin Bar D. We'll bring the confetti. ;)

Christine and I were in NYC this weekend and got to go to the mega World of Disney which was really great. Just like WDW. They even have character greetings. We also went to this club called "Jekyll and Hyde" which is just like the Adventurer's Club. It was fun, but not better than Adventurers - Kungaloosh!

By the way, your job is so cool. You are so lucky and just so magical. We love hearing all the details.

We'll be thinking of you this weekend, we'll drink to you!

:drinking1

stina :earboy2:

Two more days!

I'm gonna have to make sure I get plenty of sleep Friday night! There are a couple of sick people at work, with colds. I cover my face when I walk by them and tell them nooooooooooo keep your nasty germs at home! I already had a cold that ruined a bit of magical time. I can't have that happen Saturday.

Long Live the SPP!

What is up with people who are sick anyway... cover your damn mouth! I'm about ready to spray Lysol in their mouths when they sneeze!!!!!! Bet THAT would go over big!

1 more day!!!!! It would be nice if it could be at least a little bit warm... a little Indian summer thing going on. (ok I suppose "indian" summer is PC anymore either right?)

:thewave: You Peeps Rock! :disrocks:

I'm sorry it took me soooo long to become a part of the party! What was I thinking?

I have to tell you all that I sat at this computer nearly peeing myself with some of the stuff in here and I read so much and had some much to respond to that I can't even remember how I wanted to respond to what... :scratchin

What I do know is that
I love Dave :love:
I miss you all :hug:
I can't wait to see you Tom :hyper:
I worship the SPP :worship:
and
I can't find a reason to use this one but I love it sooo :maleficen

well I gotta go :moped:
but just wanted to say :wave: hi

Heath princess:

hi heather!

glad you're joining us! we can't wait to :banana: :cool1: :bounce: :jumping1: party!

donnica: in reference to your comment about "indian" summer. i had a revelation last night while reviewing some cruise photos. be forewarned, this is totally un-pc. anyway, JAY, your NEW indian name is "dances with chicken wings" and HEATHER's NEW NAME is "makes out with mexicans."
the pictures tell it all. hee hee hee. can't wait to show you all, i have 600 photos!!!

jay: send me directions to your house! thank you.

stina :earboy2:

Just wanted to check in one last time prior to the party!!!!

C & C I sent you the directions in your email!!!!!! :moped:

We can't wait to see you all :hourglass

BA-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

:drinking1 Hi Heath!!! Welcome!!

I know what you mean about forgetting what to reply to! I do that all the time. If I go a couple of days and there are a bunch of posting I forget by the time I click reply and it's not like I can just click back and read it and go back...

JUST HOURS TO GO! :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter