Self-Laundry at any DLP hotels?

Robin"D"

DIS Veteran
does any of the DLP hotel have self-laundry / washers & dryers?

Robin & Angel "D"

ooh. I'm interested in knowing this too. Will be at the New York and not going to pay 5 euros to wash a pair of socks (or whatever room service costs) but would be handy to know I could stick a load in a washer / dryer - with a 3 year old!!

Cheyenne is the only hotel with this facility but the hotels are all close to each other

Happy Slinky - it would probably take less than 5 minutes to walk from Hotel New York to Cheyenne

Cheyenne Laundry room.

The walk from New York hotel to Cheyenne is about 10 minutes the most. It's a nice walk though near the river you will enjoy it.

DoingLaundry.jpg

Last edited:

I think for someone staying at DLP for a few days and looking for something different to do on a relaxing day, visiting the other hotels is a nice thing to do, they all have fun theming. So, take the trip to the Cheyenne as an opportunity to have a look around, Cheyenne theming is my favorite.

Should you decide to go to the Cheyenne, I would invite you to use the walkway from the lake, as it is highly thematized. If you walt to the end of it, you'll even see the "source" of the river. Around the area I believe you'll also be able to see the Ratatouille garden, where grow some of the vegetables and fruits used by the cooks in DLP.

I did laundry at the Cheyenne while we were there in June. We were staying at one of the off site nearby hotels (B and B) and that is where they told us to do laundry. I took the bus there, and once I got off, I had lots of trouble getting directions to the laundry area! when I asked the greeter at the resort, they pointed me in the direction of the luggage storage area. When I got there, they sent me to the front desk. Finally, I ended up in a gift shop. You have to buy tokens in the gift shop for the washer and dryer. You can also buy soap there, but they didn't have fabric softener. The kind lady at the gift shop pointed me in the right direction. If I remember correctly, I spent about 10 euros for one load to wash and two rounds in the dryer (my stuff wasn't dry after the first round), plus detergent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter