• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Selected for the Fast Pass Plus Testing!!!

tinkerbella16

DIS Veteran
I got more Mickey Mail today, but this time for the fast pass testing that they are doing this month! I check-in 9/23 so I guess I fell in the time frame that they are doing it! So excited! I have to pick 4 rides in the MK, and I am choosing my arrival day since I will be there all day/night and for evening EMH.

Did anyone else get selected to do this yet???

I just wanted to share my excitement.. tomorrow will be 2 weeks to go!!!! :thumbsup2

How cool! Can't wait to hear more! We will be there on Oct. 12th and would love to also try this out. Not sure if I would like it or not? I love to plan, but not to the minute.

Do you have a package? We are headed back on bounce back next week. I havent gotten anything even though we will be there during the test, but I am thinking it is only package people that have been selected. :sad:

How cool! Can't wait to hear more! We will be there on Oct. 12th and would love to also try this out. Not sure if I would like it or not? I love to plan, but not to the minute.

I feel the same way.. but hey if they are giving me 4 FP's right off the bat it doesn't hurt, so it'll be pretty cool to try it first!

Also got selected for the fastpass + soooo excited!! We fell right in the time frame for the testing.

Sent from my DROIDX using DISBoards

Do you have a package? We are headed back on bounce back next week. I havent gotten anything even though we will be there during the test, but I am thinking it is only package people that have been selected. :sad:

Yes, i booked a package! I am not sure if that makes a difference or not, but I know that it says on the card that you must be using Disney's Magical Express so I do know that is one of the factors! I didn't think I would get selected so maybe you will still get it!

I read that this testing is going from 9/17-9/24

I got this too! I made our selection.. Also they have seating for the fireworks. This is new for me. Has anyone else experienced this???

I got more Mickey Mail today, but this time for the fast pass testing that they are doing this month! I check-in 9/23 so I guess I fell in the time frame that they are doing it! So excited! I have to pick 4 rides in the MK, and I am choosing my arrival day since I will be there all day/night and for evening EMH.

Did anyone else get selected to do this yet???

I just wanted to share my excitement.. tomorrow will be 2 weeks to go!!!! :thumbsup2
I got this too and have already chosen my selections.. I got to choose a seating for the fireworks. Has anyone else experienced this?

Made my selection
I got seating for the fireworks. Has anyone else ever used this??????

Every time I read a thread like this it really ticks me off.

Nothing against the OP but, we are going to be in Disney the week they are testing with a package purchased through Disney and we did not receive an invitation to be a part of this,

To say I am annoyed is to put it mildly. I cannot figure out why it seems so many were chosen but, just a handful of us were left out. It hardly seems fair.

Nothing against the OP but, we are going to be in Disney the week they are testing with a package purchased through Disney and we did not receive an invitation to be a part of this,

To say I am annoyed is to put it mildly. I cannot figure out why it seems so many were chosen but, just a handful of us were left out. It hardly seems fair.
(Highlight mine) I do think that few people have been randomly selected to participate in the beta testing of a new system, and many have not been selected. A beta test is usually a pretty small number.

We are going during the time frame (9/21-9/29), have a package and also were not selected. I think there are many not being selected, you're just not hearing about it here.

We were selected too but let me tell you, we've never received a PIN or anything else! We feel very grateful.

I really see no reason to get annoyed or upset. I am sure that there just wasn't a handful getting left out. Do you know how many will be at Disney that week and do you know how many were chosen?

I believe people were chosen from the Magical Express list. I don't know how inclusive it was. We are using our DVC therefore "no package" but many of our group are traveling on ME. All using ME have been picked to be part of this trial.

Try not to stress. If it makes you feel any better, because we use our DVC we cannot take advantage of Free Dining. I'd prefer Free Dining to a bunch of fast passes during slow season...just sayin'. pixiedust:

Well, we're using Magical Express, and we weren't selected. :confused3

Pretty bummed. Really wanted to try out this system, mostly because it's something new.

Then again, I did book thru an agent, whereas my mother, who booked directly from Disney, was selected for FastPass+. So maybe people using travel agents weren't selected?

I booked bounceback last year for 2 rooms. One room from 9-14 to 9-22 the other room 9-17 to 9-22. Only the second reservation got the fastpass+. So only the people in that room got the fast pass and the rest of us are out of luck. You have to be using Magical Express. I think a lot of it has to do with your arrival date. I think it is great for people with young children who want to do the parades and fireworks without staking out your spot a few hours ahead.

I booked directly through disney, am using the DME, and got free dining. I was not selected. INteresting. We are obviously within the timeframe, traveling from 19-24 of september.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter