Segway Tours!

henstajay

Earning My Ears
Okay so I'm trying to find out where and how much the segway tours are. Our family is wanting to do them at Epcot and I've searched and can't seem to find anything about them on here. Can someone point me in the right direction? I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you!
Stacy =)

Thanks for the link. I didn't realize there was a weight restriction on Segway tour. My DH is probably right around 250 - do they make you weigh first if they are concerned? I was going to book this as a surprise but I guess I'll have to find out about the weight issue before I book.

Do you pay beforehand or when you get there?

Thanks for the link. I didn't realize there was a weight restriction on Segway tour. My DH is probably right around 250 - do they make you weigh first if they are concerned? I was going to book this as a surprise but I guess I'll have to find out about the weight issue before I book.

You pay beforehand...when you make the reservation. I hope that you are able to take the Segway Around The World tour...DH and I love it!

I'm a pretty big guy myself.....6'2" and around 235lbs when I took the Segway Tour(now 220!). They didn't even look twice at me so I doubt it will be an issue....as long as he is right around the 250lb mark.
Definitely do the Around the World tour in Epcot. It was one of the best times we ever had at Disney!

Be sure to ask for any discounts. If you have a Disney Visa, AP, AAA or are a DVC member, there is between 15 - 20 % discount.

I have the Around the World tour twice. It is my absolute favorite.

We have the Disney premium package which apparently includes the one hour Segway inside. I was wondering if we could upgrade and just pay the difference. Has anyone ever done that? I have yet to make a reservation, but a few old boards here discussed blackout dates on December, and having difficulty making the reservation(booked). Im getting worried!

Be sure to ask for any discounts. If you have a Disney Visa, AP, AAA or are a DVC member, there is between 15 - 20 % discount.

I have the Around the World tour twice. It is my absolute favorite.

I booked the around the world tour a few weeks ago as DH's parents Christmas present and the discount on the disney visa is applicable to the experience tour only.

We have the Disney premium package which apparently includes the one hour Segway inside. I was wondering if we could upgrade and just pay the difference. Has anyone ever done that? I have yet to make a reservation, but a few old boards here discussed blackout dates on December, and having difficulty making the reservation(booked). Im getting worried!

Just to update, I called about booking the 2 hour segway experience. Even though I am on the premium plan, which includes the 1 hour tour, they would NOT allow me to take the 2 hour tour and pay the difference. I would have to pay full price despite already having "paid" for the 1 hour tour. Very disapointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter