Segway tour-Details please

disneymania10

Mouseketeer
Can you please fill us on on the segway tour at magic kingdom we hear about? What do you see, how long, is it fun? Good for a 13 year old too?

The "around the world at epcot" segway tour is supposed to be very good. we are signed up for that next month. it lasts 2 hours including training time. Participants have to be 16 years old. there is not a tour at the magic kingdom. There is also another one (fort wilderness maybe??)

I'm sure someone else will come along with more information for you. the cost is $95 for the epcot 2 hour tour.

We did the around the world segway tour in 2008. There was about an hour, maybe a little less of training. We watched a video and then they had us practice turning, stopping, going up & down hills, etc. We then went through innovations in a single file line into World Showcase, where we got to go through some of the countries and the CM told us interesting facts about the country. During the tour, we got to step off and take pictures. The CM even took the pictures for you if you needed him to. It was nice to have pictures of the World Showcase without anyone else in there.

I loved the tour and would definately recommend it if you can do it.

did both at epcot and FW. both are very good. our we did first tour at epcot and it's fun going through the showcase when it's not open. but i personally enjoyed the FW one better. liked going through the woods. gave a more out of reality feel. also our guide at FW was much much better than the one we had at epcot so that may have influenced my opinion also. but both are good and i would do both again.

The seway tours that I'm aware of are at EPCOT and over at the Fort Wilderness/Wilderness Lodge. We've taken the 2 hr Segway around the world tour in 2007 and really enjoyed it. Unfortunetly you must be 16 years old or older to take the tour and be between 100-250 pounds.

We did the "Around the World" at Epcot tour and it was wonderful. We really had a blast and will do it again for our DS's graduation trip!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter