Segway Excursion on Costa Maya

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Debs Hill, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Debs Hill

Debs Hill DIS Veteran

Hi guys
    Has anyone done this excursion? How was it? Would it be fun for a 12 year odl boy? How was the shopping and the beach?
    Debsx:moped:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JulieM96

JulieM96 Earning My Ears

bumping this back up...

We're planning to book this for our December cruise. It's the only shore excursion our 14-year-old DS is interested in. I keep hoping someone will review this somewhere. If you haven't gone yet, I can let you know when we get back!

4. Debs Hill

Debs Hill DIS Veteran

ha! ha! We are also going in Dec and like you it is the only excursion that my son (12) is interested in doing! He went on a Segway for the first time this year and loved it!!!
    Anyone done this yet??
    Debsxpixiedust:

5. Debs Hill

Debs Hill DIS Veteran

6. TrolleyGirl

TrolleyGirl Mouseketeer

I can't speak specifically for the Coasta Maya Segway tour, but we did a Segway tour in San Juan and it was fantastic. We were able to cover so much more ground than a walking tour. The segways were fun and easy to operate. Another family was on the same tour as us, with 2 boys age 12 &14. The boys seemed to enjoy operating the tour more than the historical facts the guide was talking about.

7. Achray

Achray Earning My Ears

We are booked on the Segway tour in Costa Maya on the Fantasy Oct 27 cruise. Will report back on the specifics if you want.

8. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Thanks! I'm interested in hearing about this, too. I've done a Segway tour before (in Nassau) and I'd love to do another one.

Sayhello