SeeYaReelSoon-I'm Obsessed!!

geminierin

DVC Member, calling the Poly "Home"!
Is anyone else obsessed with the SeeYaReelSoon YouTube channel?!?! For those of you not in the know, these videos feature a young married couple, Joe and Ashley, who specialize in two types of video: shows from their home discussing everything WDW, and continuous filming videos from their actual (and frequent) trips to "the world" itself. What makes them so endearing is their sweet dorkiness (it's a compliment, I'm a dork) and their passion for visiting the parks (Ashley cries every time they ride their last ride of the trip (carousel)). If you haven't checked them out, do so, they're really worth your time! Here's a video to get you started...and if you love them too, tell us why!!
http://youtu.be/wDBhWk5B0ec

I just found them last week while searching for a youtube video about Le Cellier. I am addicted to the videos now and love watching them.

I love their videos! They are so much fun. Our next trip is about 2 years away, so they help to pass the time.:hourglass

Every time Im at the parks I look out for them!!! Ashley and I are kindred spirits... some of us just cant control our emotions caused by Disney magic

I met them while at WDW 9/2013. I was in a bus line at Pop and heard familiar voices (I swear I'm not a Joe & Ashley stalker!! :-) ) and turned around to see them interacting with a cast member that was "painting" on the sidewalk with a broom & water. I talked to them while in line waiting for the bus, and they're as sweet and fun in person as in their videos!!

Joe & Ashley--keep those videos coming!! :-)

I'm pretty sure I'd get choked up if I ever met them in person like that! I adore their spontaneity and free spiritedness. I feel very uptight a lot of the time and would love a chance to hang with them hoping their loose and easy attitude would rub off on me, at least a little! :)

Thanks for the heads-up, wasn't aware of these videos and planning my little girl's first WDW trip!

That's so funny! We're sitting here now catching up on a few episodes. I was paging through the Disboard posts and saw this one.

We're fans. We love how upbeat they are. They help us get our "Disney fix" in between trips. :thumbsup2

I so love Joe and Ashley. I started watching their videos last year when I was was pining to go to DW since I haven't been there in 15 years. Well I finally went back to DW in September and much of what I watched from Joe and Ashley inspired me to do: stayed at Pop Century (loved it there), attended MNSSHP-(loved it), never went in September (lower crowd level). Now I watch their videos to relive the magic in hopes of going back next year.

My ten year old started watching their videos before we went on our trip this summer. We enjoyed watching them and followed some of their suggestions for our trip.

My husband and I LOVE watching their videos... they have so much fun on their trips!!

Well after reading your post I went and checked it out and now I'm obsessed, too! It's my treadmill distraction. Just perfect. Love them! Thanks for sharing :-)

I was so excited when I saw in their latest post they were wearing Xmas hats and had a big announcement to make! I was hoping they were going to DW same time as me, early Dec. But they're going to Disneyland!! Boooo! Lol
Good for you west coasters tho!!

Well after reading your post I went and checked it out and now I'm obsessed, too! It's my treadmill distraction. Just perfect. Love them! Thanks for sharing :-)
Ha! So funny. Watched for the first time today trying to pass time on the treadmill. It worked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter