Seems like everything is booked!

AsherBear

Mouseketeer
We are going between December 16-26. Thankfully we booked our Christmas Dinner at 1900 Park Fare and Candlelight Processional 180 days in advance but we left some casual dining until now. Nothing is available! I was lucky to get a reservation at WCC for dinner at 4:35..a place where we just decided to go at the last minute December 2006 and had no problem getting in. Just wondering what will be the options for eating in the parks...only counter service? Or will you be able to wait for table service?

Disney has done a fabulous job of filling the restaurants. Btw being peak season and the different meal plans, it is very difficult to walk in anywhere. Most walk up s are turned away.

But people do change their plans and cancel. Keep trying and even that day/week you are tehre keep trying.

Good luck!

If you are just having issues with resturaunts at the parks dont rule out the local resorts such as the monorail resorts at MK or The Beach Club, Swan & Dolphin, and Boardwalk at MGM and Epcot. Again, I am unsure of availability but maybe it is another option.

Keep trying! I've called every day for the last few weeks :lmao: !

Today I got the Plaza at MK on Dec 20 and the Brown Derby at DHS on Dec 21!

I'd say definitely keep you eyes peeled on the December wanted/trade/cancel thread because I was able to find something I wanted there.

Also, keep calling! To be honest I was calling 3 to 4 times a day for one week (I had called sporadically before that) and in that week I was able to get a Candlelight processional package at Chefs de France for 12/19 and a Le Cellier dinner on 12/17. It does pay to check often!

You can always call when you arrive to see if there are any cancellations as well, or check with the concierege at your hotel.

You are going at the busiest time of the year. Keep checking maybe you will get lucky!

OH NO! I have reservations for Dec. 14-20. You mean it is going to be busy? I thought DW was giving the free dp because of low #'s. Please tell it is not going to be so crowded like it is during Thanksgiving week.

OH NO! I have reservations for Dec. 14-20. You mean it is going to be busy? I thought DW was giving the free dp because of low #'s. Please tell it is not going to be so crowded like it is during Thanksgiving week.

You should be fine crowds will start picking up alot around the 20th. That will be your last day. No worries.

You need to have a DIsney Visa card for the free dining. If you do, call back and see if they will add it to your package. I have a few ADRs I may not use from 12/19 to 12/27. Let me know what you are looking for. I posted on the December trade/cancel thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter