Seems like Disney is flinging PINs like frisbees!

Nope none for me and I used to get a couple a year. I tried all the tricks to trigger one too!

Heres some pixie dust for ya!!

Try this, its worked for a whole bunch of Disers, including myself!!

1) Delete ALL saved offers
2) Create 2 itineraries with My Disney Vacation, one saying you need accomodations, one saying you are staying NON DISNEY RESORT.
3)Within 24 hours I had a pin in my email, and today I got another! Same one but still!

GOOD LUCK!

This didn't work for me, but it did work for my DH. He had a pin waiting for him when we called. He got the 20-30-40 pin!! We just booked six nights at POR for $117 (inc. tax). :cool1::cool1:

No pin for me either! No flinging this way! Does anyone remember the soup guy from SEINFELD? I just envison some Disney executive sending out PINS, and sees my profile and exclaims "No PIN for YOU!".:rotfl2:

(Yes, yes I know that is not how PINS are generated, but that is what I envision!!)

We got the 20/30/40 pin back in Jan, I booked in Feb for 4 nights in April. Then a few weeks later, I got the free QSDP pin! I waited a while before calling to see if I could change from room-only to a package. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to be able to change over based on past experiences with how difficult it was to get free dining. But I called 6 days before my reservation - and guess what? They switched me over.... I am having the feeling that Disney rooms are not booked up at all, and these pins seem to be a way to entice customers. I'm kind of hoping this means the parks won't be crowded, but realize that there are lots of incentives for off-site hotels too, so we'll see.

No pin for me either! No flinging this way! Does anyone remember the soup guy from SEINFELD? I just envison some Disney executive sending out PINS, and sees my profile and exclaims "No PIN for YOU!".:rotfl2:

(Yes, yes I know that is not how PINS are generated, but that is what I envision!!)

:lmao::lmao: Now I know my problem:rolleyes1

I want a pin, I have never gotten one either. WHAAAA!!!

Fling one of those frisbies my way. LOL

(okay, specifically, I want the free dining one)

I do see that we have received two in the last month at our home address for people who don't live here........

nothing in our name yet.....

Heres some pixie dust for ya!!

Try this, its worked for a whole bunch of Disers, including myself!!

1) Delete ALL saved offers
2) Create 2 itineraries with My Disney Vacation, one saying you need accomodations, one saying you are staying NON DISNEY RESORT.
3)Within 24 hours I had a pin in my email, and today I got another! Same one but still!

GOOD LUCK!

Okay, I just did what you said on my and DH's accounts. We will see. My 45 days is coming up this week so I need a pin now before I pay in full!! I called yesterday to cancel a trip I had booked for Nov and I had no pins in my name. I was hoping that cancelling a booked trip could trigger a pin. :confused3

No pixie dust here. I have tried everything, including this, on my husband's account and my own. Nothing so far. :sad2:

Same here and no pins!! I even fill out those exit surveys and say we'd love to stay onsite but can't swing it without a promo...and NADA. I'm drivng DH crazy because since I created his profile he has gotten some dumb stuff from Disney Destinations (letterhead and a "hope to see you soon" email) I keep asking him to go check his email :lmao:. So far no pins, but I am still hoping. It really bugs me that Disney is sending so many out and they won't send me one!!! No if they would just release FD or a good fall promo, I'd be fine and forget all about this pin stuff, but in the meantime...off to tinker with our profiles yet again.....

we have never received a pin code for either of us!!! I want a pin code so I can feel special:lmao:

I have received more pins this year than I ever have. The bad thing is we are not going this year. :sad2: I wish we could give these to someone. Next year when we are planning on going I probably won't get anything. Good Luck to all you that haven't got a pin and want one!

Not at me. Last year, I had three. The year before, two. This year -- one. But I couldn't use it.

And I'd really like one covering December, 'cause I've got a trip in mind for December, and I'd really like to stay BCV's with 40% off.

Otherwise, I have backup plans, but we'd really like to stay close in...

Oh well, good on ya if you got one, and I guess there's still time... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck to all of you. I was lucky enough to get one. I called and asked when I was switching my room type to save $350, and ended up saving over $1k.

If you're calling, remember to tell them your spouse's name - my wife booked our 2006 trip, and I'm not sure whose name the PIN was under.

I did everything that was recommended. I got the DVD a few months back, and played with itineraries on the site under two accounts, and my wife did the same on one. Note that we booked in February, and I just got the PIN last week.

Still confused on how people get some in their name and some in DH's name. Disney told me that the pins are per household not per name...

At any rate, wish I was better at Frisbee because I really really want that FQSD pin!

My QSD pin came in my 16 year old son's name! I've talked to 3 differnet CMs and only ONE of them expressedsurprise, saying MINORS should not be getting these pins! Makes me wonder how do they create the magic list anyway?

I got a 20/30/40 pin last week, but would LOVE to get a FD pin! I know I shouldn't be greedy with the pins, but FD would be GREAT! :rotfl:

Good luck to everyone that needs a pin!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter