Seeking Current One Way Car Rental Deals

SonyaB

Earning My Ears
I am hoping to find any one way car rental promotion similar to the one last year and haven't found any so far. We were hoping to fly out of Detroit to Orlando March 7-21 and flights options have decreased and the prices for our dates have increased. Spirit used to have many more options and now they are down to only 2 flights per day and last year there was at least double that. So we are contemplating driving a rental down and flying back home - as the drive back home to the cold and snow is certainly a drag!!!
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Call some of the car rental companies and ask? March may still be too early for them to want to be moving cars north, but it can't hurt to check.

Last year the only company to have good one way north rates by this time was Hertz, but I have been checking and nothing yet from them. Avis does have a maximum 4 day rental program to some of the southern states but that is it. Most did not come out until the 10th of March last year. With Easter being later this year I would guess that the move north will also start later, I am looking for one in ealy June.

Now that I read more carefully I see you were trying to get a one way rental down, I think most of them ended 1/31.

If you could shift your flights 1 or 2 days you could get the $59 fares from SW but if you must fly on Saturday you are going to pay an extreme premium

bookwormde

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter