Seeing Stars?!?

I saw both Sonny and Cher do a taping of Shindig a few years back, got to say Hi and talk for a few minutes. Also saw them do a concert at the Palladium(sp) when they first started in the business.

Jack

I saw both Sonny and Cher do a taping of Shindig a few years back, got to say Hi and talk for a few minutes. Also saw them do a concert at the Palladium(sp) when they first started in the business.

Jack
A few years Jack? Sonny has been gone for like 10?

Lori

I have a pic my SIL took of Adam Sandler at DL in Feb 2012...but I am too lame to know how to post it.

Who is Whiskey Dawn? I live hear and have not heard, lol!:rotfl:

Lori

Really?? They talk about how popular they are in Reno when they come play around here. LOL Maybe it's just not your kind of music..... ;) They are a country band, most of the members live in CA but 1 lives in Reno and they play there a lot. They are getting ready to move to Nashville to see if they can make it big so we are getting a group of friends together and going to Reno next weekend to watch. :)

Really?? They talk about how popular they are in Reno when they come play around here. LOL Maybe it's just not your kind of music..... ;) They are a country band, most of the members live in CA but 1 lives in Reno and they play there a lot. They are getting ready to move to Nashville to see if they can make it big so we are getting a group of friends together and going to Reno next weekend to watch. :)
I love Country! In fact I just saw Brad Paisley and Rascal Flat we're at Carsland yesterday.. would have enjoyed that!! Life is a Highway....

Lori

I only knew who Sonny is/was because it's the only famous Sonny I've ever heard of lol!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Patrick Warburton! He's amazing and genious!

When we were in DCA in April 2010, my mom saw Kevin Costner with one of his sons (my hubby, oldest DD and I were on Soarin'). They were being let into a private entrance for Soarin'.
I would love to see Kevin Costner!!

Lori

I love Country! In fact I just saw Brad Paisley and Rascal Flat we're at Carsland yesterday.. would have enjoyed that!! Life is a Highway....

Lori

You should check them out, GSR, show should be free, Friday and Saturday nights. :)

:Thanks for the info!! I think I will. Reno gets very few Country acts, SURPRISE, huh?
:lmao:
Lori

I was at DCA on Tuesday night and I saw Brad Paisley and his wife with a plaid. A few minutes later I saw Cheech with a plaid. They were all dressed up so I am assuming they were going to something important.

Very Cool!! Thanks for the info!! I bet Brad brought the his little boys to Carsland too, they are the perfect age!
Did you get a pic?? :yay:

Lori

Very Cool!! Thanks for the info!! I bet Brad brought the his little boys to Carsland too, they are the perfect age!
Did you get a pic?? :yay:

Lori

No, they walked by really fast. They did have their kids. I thought it was pretty cool!

My dd talked to Teri Hatcher (Desperate Housewives) and her daughter about a toy she'd bought a few years ago. I saw Cindy Crawford and her kids last time we were there, as well as Anna Nicole Smith's daughter (Dannilyn?) and her dad.

When I was there last summer I rode Toy Story with ummm....not sure what her name is but its Amelia from Private Practice.

I've also seen Diane Keaton there a few years ago.

Think thats it.

I seriously would have pee'd my pants to see NPH there - I have a serious, painful, inappropriate crush on him. And his partner. Yes, I have a problem! :rotfl:

Never been impressed with the Hollywood/TV of this day and age but we did see Mr Depp and family/friends I guess at Club 33 and I spent about 20 minutes talking to Hugh Jackman at USH one morning/also have a with the girls with him, nice man, but smaller than I thought.
Only posted this because a friend said "Do it".

Jack

Wow Jack! Those 2 experiences are Awesome!!
Love to meet Johnny, or even just look at him in person.
Was he dressed up? I'm sure he was not like the Captain! :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing!

Lori

When I was there last summer I rode Toy Story with ummm....not sure what her name is but its Amelia from Private Practice.

I've also seen Diane Keaton there a few years ago.

Think thats it.

I seriously would have pee'd my pants to see NPH there - I have a serious, painful, inappropriate crush on him. And his partner. Yes, I have a problem! :rotfl:
I have a crush on NPH, too!!! :goodvibes

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter