Seeing Stars?!?

kylie71

Lilybelle
With the opening of Carsland next week, should be lots of Celebs around...
I'm wondering ( prob asked before ) has anyone ever seen s Celebrity touring the parks?
Might be a fun thread.... :goodvibes

~ Lori

I'm the dork who didn't recognize the children (well, teens) from Modern Family when they were there filming on Leap Week. :confused3 Color me confused for HOURS on why a plaid was walking around with like 5 teenagers, LOL! Only later, when I saw the cast, did I figure it out! Also saw Al Bundy (Ed O'neil?) that same week, but that was during actual filming, which doesn't really count. Oh, and the guy... crap, I don't know his name. Let me think. He's tall and muscular, but not ugly-muscular, LOL, short dark hair, is an extra on a lot of shows. He's often making funny comments with a totally deadpan face. Yeah, I can't remember his name at all, or what shows he's been on lately. Bummer. He was filming a commercial in front of Star Tours (Leap Day).

I'll admit that I have an odd celeb crush: Adam Sandler. He was there Leap Week, as well as Neal Patrick Harris. I missed them both. :( Still sad about that 3 months later, LOL!

Hi Thanks for posting! I love Moedern Family, but probably would not have recognized the teen stars either, lol! :happytv:

I have seen a few stars but it's been years... and they we're not very exciting. Sonny Bono, most people do not even know who he is/was....:confused3

Lori

Are you think of Patrick Warburton? He did the voice of Kronk and also is "Patrick, the lead flight attendant" on Soarin'. I just love him!

I have seen a few stars but it's been years... and they we're not very exciting. Sonny Bono, most people do not even know who he is/was....:confused3

Lori

:eek:people don't know SONNY BONO?!?
Mmmk... I'm 30 and I can belt out "I got you babe" with anyone.

I'll admit that I have an odd celeb crush: Adam Sandler. He was there Leap Week, as well as Neal Patrick Harris. I missed them both. :( Still sad about that 3 months later, LOL!

Yup, they were! Saw them both. Actually saw NPH at Screamin' while waiting for the elevator (can't remember if we were doing single rider or if it's the day I needed a wheelchair) which was pretty cool for me. Didn't notice it was him right away, and of course I was (rather loudly) repeating every line of the audio. :rotfl:

Are you think of Patrick Warburton? He did the voice of Kronk and also is "Patrick, the lead flight attendant" on Soarin'. I just love him!

YES! Seriously, I cannot believe someone figured out who I was talking about from that discription that I gave! LOL

Yup, they were! Saw them both. Actually saw NPH at Screamin' while waiting for the elevator (can't remember if we were doing single rider or if it's the day I needed a wheelchair) which was pretty cool for me. Didn't notice it was him right away, and of course I was (rather loudly) repeating every line of the audio. :rotfl:
Cool! I love NPH!! Did he have on a ballcap and sunglasses?

Lori

Hi Thanks for posting! I love Moedern Family, but probably would not have recognized the teen stars either, lol! :happytv:

Lori

I know who Sonny Bono is, and I can tell you that my kids know who he is too! LOL
PS going to Reno next weekend.....:)

I love Patrick Warburton. :)

I only knew who Sonny is/was because it's the only famous Sonny I've ever heard of lol!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Patrick Warburton! He's amazing and genious!

When we were in DCA in April 2010, my mom saw Kevin Costner with one of his sons (my hubby, oldest DD and I were on Soarin'). They were being let into a private entrance for Soarin'.

The only celebrities I'm looking for at Disneyland are Mickey Mouse and his pals. I probably wouldn't recognize Johnny Depp if he sat in my boat on Pirates.

We actually saw Sonny coming out of the old Monorail Cafe at the DLH, I was excited! :thumbsup2
Also stood in line to pay for a sweatshirt one night, behind Anthony Edwards... back in his ER days... :goodvibes

I would love to see John Stamos, I know he loves the parks!

Lori

I also know who he is!
PS I'm in Sparks too. It's a small world after all... Sorry had to do it! :cool1:

YAY!!! If either of you are going to the Whiskey Dawn show at the Grand Sierra let me know, we can do a mini meet! ;)

The only celebrities I'm looking for at Disneyland are Mickey Mouse and his pals. I probably wouldn't recognize Johnny Depp if he sat in my boat on Pirates.

OMG I would! LOL I wouldn't be looking at anything BUT him sitting in my boat, and yes, I would be drooling and taking as many photos as I could.....non flash of course, but still. LOL :)

CamoMama said:
I probably wouldn't recognize Johnny Depp if he sat in my boat on Pirates.

I can just seeing him doing his Jack Sparrow whenever you look at him.

"I probably deserved that."

YAY!!! If either of you are going to the Whiskey Dawn show at the Grand Sierra let me know, we can do a mini meet! ;) That would be FUN!!

OMG I would! LOL I wouldn't be looking at anything BUT him sitting in my boat, and yes, I would be drooling and taking as many photos as I could.....non flash of course, but still. LOL :)
Me too!! Only eyes for the Captain!!
That would be a dream come true!!

Lori

YAY!!! If either of you are going to the Whiskey Dawn show at the Grand Sierra let me know, we can do a mini meet! ;)

Who is Whiskey Dawn? I live hear and have not heard, lol!:rotfl:

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter