• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seeing Remy:is Chefs de France the only place?

BebopBaloo

Rebellions are built on hope
My daughter 2, has been watching Ratatouille over and over and over again for the past month and today she told me that she really wants to see Remy at Disney World. Well, we leave next month and I've read that Remy is at Chefs de France, but only at certain times. If I can't get reservations for one of those times, are there other ways to see Remy?

He really is her favorite right now. Help me!

Only at Chefs...

We just returned and were able to see him at lunch!

He is so adorable....

Good Luck

Remy appears only at Chefs de France and only on Mondays through Saturdays between 12:30 and 6 PM. He appears about every half hour or so.

This is not a full human-size costumed character, but an actual rat-size "living character" operated by a handler (a comic actor). He's wheeled around to the restaurant tables on a serving cart. Ask when you check in to be seated where you can see him.

We booked Chefs de France for Saturday, September 5th at 5:00. Is Remy still going to be there?! I gave up Chef Mickey for this. Please tell me that he will still be there.

We booke Chefs de France for Saturday, September 5th at 5:00. Is Remy still going to be there?! I gave up Chef Mickey for this. Please tell me that he will still be there.

I think you have the very last day and the very last time of that day - I've read "until Sept 5th" and the last time he comes out is 5:20.

We booke Chefs de France for Saturday, September 5th at 5:00. Is Remy still going to be there?! I gave up Chef Mickey for this. Please tell me that he will still be there.

We booked Chefs De France for the same date and the same time! :) Like the previous poster said I believe he makes his last rounds at 5:20. I have heard it takes 30 to 40 minutes for him to make his way around the restaurant. So we shouldnt have any problem getting to see him. :woohoo: My kids and my nephews are sooo excited to see him.

We booked Chefs De France for the same date and the same time! :) Like the previous poster said I believe he makes his last rounds at 5:20. I have heard it takes 30 to 40 minutes for him to make his way around the restaurant. So we shouldnt have any problem getting to see him. :woohoo: My kids and my nephews are sooo excited to see him.

Woohoo! :thumbsup2 I'm excited too! I was trying to think of a unique dining experience for us this trip and I think I found it. I called reservations to make sure that he was still going to be there and they said that they don't have a date for it to end. Where did you read the date and times for Remy? I just happened to stumble upon it on someones TR.

I love the DIS :goodvibes. See ya there Toystoryfan!

Woohoo! :thumbsup2 I'm excited too! I was trying to think of a unique dining experience for us this trip and I think I found it. I called reservations to make sure that he was still going to be there and they said that they don't have a date for it to end. Where did you read the date and times for Remy? I just happened to stumble upon it on someones TR.

I love the DIS :goodvibes. See ya there Toystoryfan!

I saw the dates on several different Disney websites. They had great pictures of Remy walking around with the waiter Armand. He looked so darn cute. I am not sure what the policy is regarding links to other websites but if you want I can pm you the info. Every article I read listed the final date as September 5th, but maybe it will be so popular that they decide to continue it. This will be out tenth trip and I always try to book something new or different and this seemed so cool. I cant wait. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter