see you all bye

i sent a email to vmk asking for a transcript of what caused my ban

I'm really sorry Nanoer! That's why I'm always careful of what I say! I remember when Alphawazup opened his bird house room on vmk and I went, dis board members came and started to say, "I saw your post on the dis, i like it." and so on. I was out of that room in 5 seconds flat!

I got banned before because I was talking about the dis! I dont dare mention that word on VMK anymore. But, I'm truly sorry Nanoer. And, just to let you know once you get banned, the computer on which you got banned doesnt allow you to enter VMK or create a person on there either. Good thing I didnt get banned on my house's main computer!

Send, VMK an email and ask them why they banned you, their reasons, and what you were doing at the time that you got the message saying you got banned. Truly, I feel that VMK is taking the banning system too far now. They better stop while they have a chance! GOOD LUCK, AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ON VMK SOON! :thumbsup2

That's It! I Have Had Enough! Vmk Is A Bad Bad Thing, And It Should Be Shut Down Permanently! Do You Hear Me Disney? Give Me Your Vmk!!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Sorry folks. I've just been on edge tonight after spending many months away from VMK, and only finding out about the new stuff that they have.

I, myself have not been banned (and if VMK knows what's good for them, they had better not), but hearing about other people getting zapped by the censor bots and made gone away forever just makes me mad.

Annnnd, would you look at that. It turns out my allcaps has been reduced to only supercapitalized letters. Nice forum feature. :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to give somebody a phone call.

Hate to break it to you but VMK takes a loooong time to respond to things like this. Your best bet is to change your IP and ingore the ban. If you're lucky you were only IP banned and not charecter banned, and you can get back on. If it is a character ban at least you can still play. Google How to change IP or something and get back on vmk.

This is the response i just got
Hi,

We have reviewed your ban and the chat log that was recorded at the
time. We believe your ban to be fair and just.

You were warned about your behaviour beforehand, but still chose to
break the rules. We take online safety very seriously and your actions
were unsafe for both you and the other players.

We're sorry but we will not be allowing you to play VMK any more.

Thanks,

--
VMK_bear
Player Support

Is there any way you can ask them to see the chat log so that you can see what they view to be breaking the rules?

DarkSideMoon said:
Did you try what I suggested?

they banned his IP address as he has stated earlier. he could get into more trouble trying to getting back on... i would not give up the fight though..... so so sorry to hear this, Nanoer. :(

mking624 said:
Is there any way you can ask them to see the chat log so that you can see what they view to be breaking the rules?

yes i sent them a mail asking about letting me see the transcript a few days ago still waiting on that

Nanoer,
I am so sorry to hear about your ban! My husband was banned a while back because someone asked him if he had instant message. He wrote a letter to the black hole and got the same repsonse back as you did, word for word! I am assuming this must be a letter they send out on all bans. His ban is for 10 years. Might as well be for life!
I hope that they will send you the transcript and reinstate your character! Good luck!

Lady

Did you try changing your IP yet? No sense waiting for the balck hole when you can get back on yourself.

Oh no! VMK can be so unfair sometimes. I feel for you Nanoer! I had two other friends of mine that were banned from vmk. You were just probably in the wrong place at the wrong time. :sad1:

Nanoer,
Search back on the VMK forum and find the thread by Mickbee. His son was banned suddenly and he successfully had him reinstated. It took about a month, several emails and I believe a phone call or two. However, they do reinstate from time to time, it depends on the situation and what happened. Just don't give up. :thumbsup2

i tried to change my ip.. i went on nanoer and the message said that the person is banned instead of computer so i went on a different person and it was back to computer :furious: :sad2:

I am so sorry to hear this Nanoer. I wish they would tell you what you said to get yourself banned. VMK had gone ban crazy latley, and its not fair. At this rate, no one will be allowed on VMK.

Maybe they got smart and are banning computers now and not IP's THe only solution after that would be another hard drive and maybe another copy of windows.....

DarkSideMoon said:
Maybe they got smart and are banning computers now and not IP's THe only solution after that would be another hard drive and maybe another copy of windows.....

you think 50 bucks will cover it?? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter