See Ya!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I am of to an over night crop! Hope to get lots of pages done, looking at my pile of stuff......I really don't ever need to spend again! :rotfl2:

Have an awesome time.
I went to one back in April on Cape Cod and had so much fun and got a ton of pages done. Took some classes and learned alot of techniques.
I am actually using one of the items I made from class - its an invitation that I am attaching to a balloon for my sons to open tonight. On it I wrote that they are invited to go trick or treating with Mickey and the gang.

I told DH that I am in need of another crop away

I hope you had a great time! Where was the crop??
I went to Memory Lane today (and Yesterday) ---back and forth on the same trip to the Poconos. It was awesome. I saw stuff there i have never seen before in any other store. Helpful staff and a great selection!

Must say I had a blast but oh am I soooooooo tired!
I think we went to bed around 3:30-4 am and then of course put 3
women in a room and you have a bunch of school kids giggling! So I
think it was way past four!
Then the stupid alarm went off at 5:30 guess the person before us
left it on! Did manage to fall back asleep....till 8!
Love the Sheraton's beds! Awsome beds! The ads are true! Just was
shocked they didn't have complimentary coffee in the lobby or free
breakfast!

I only got 22 pages done! Which I am thrilled with but sure thought
I would have had more!
I won the big raffle! A Wizzard cutting system! I couldnt' believe it! I thought they had pulled all the raffles so I went back to scrapping! Then I heard my name! I thought I won a door prize and they said no the wizzard! I think I was in total shock! I almost fell over! It came with extra dies and extra cutting pads! It was the prize I dreamed about! And funny thing is I only put 3 in the bag! So it cost me $10!
I also won a door prize, it is a crop in style tool bag! How funny
is that! It will hold my quickutz and lots of dies and the binder!
VEry nice door prize!

They also had a silent auction/yard sale. People brought their old
stuff they didnt' want. I won two things, a CTMH heart stamp set, it
is the tiny ones with all of the holiday stamps I think about 40 of
them. for $5!
I also got about 15 metal making memories embellishments, the
frames, corners and small squares for $8.

We also had a 50% off coupon for ACM good on Sat only. Plus 20% off
the entire scrapping stuff. We ran over there. I got some.....RUB
ONS! I am so into them now!
I would recommend this crop to anyone! The food was ok. Dinner was
fine, buffet at their resturant. No breakfast that I thought was
wrong. But ok. Oh and no flowing coffee! Wrong again! I did tell the
girl who ran it coffee needs to be included. I would pay $5 more
just to know it was there! Lunch was a boxed lunch, fine nothing to
rave about.
But we paid $145 for the weekend, 3 girls in a room....great deal! I have a feeling the price will be higher next year. I think that happens alot. It is a fund raiser for breast cancer. She does a great job!

The crop was in Reading PA. She holds one each year. THis was the first year it was an over night crop! IT ran from Friday till Sunday. I am definately going again next year! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Wow congrats on the great wins! Awesome luck! Glad you had fun being away for two nights. I also love the one I went too. We didn't do the raffle thing but that would be a great idea. The one I went to was strictly CM but maybe they would let us set up a silent auction if all proceeds went to a local charity.

I agree with you on Sheratons new beds! lovely...sigh. Stayed at one for a night on vacation this summer. Hyatts also have them, just wonderful. I wanted to bring it home. :rotfl:

Do you know the hostess of your event? If so mention to her that the Embassy suites offer in room coffee makers, and a full hot made to order breakfast with the room. I believe Residence Inns do also.

Our next one in March will offer a boxed lunch as some of the women were upset that lunch wasn't included. With breakfast and dinner included we just packed munchies for in between. The cost of the lunch is $15 which is NUTS! I will not be paying for the additional item.

Anyway glad you had fun. By the way how far is Reading from Cleveland?

:cheer2: :cheer2: How great is that?!?!? Awesome prizes! :teeth: I'm glad you had a great time.

goofymom/pop said:
Anyway glad you had fun. By the way how far is Reading from Cleveland?

I googled it from me (Roaming Shores, Oh) and it was 7 1/2 hours away. :(

That is so cool that you won!!! Sounds like fun!!

Spinning, quite a successful crop for you - 22 pages complete & winner of the door prize! Good for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter