"See Ya Real Soon" Thank You Card

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I have been back from my trip about 3 weeks and just received a personalized,autographed thank you card from the Fab Five and Tinker Bell!:)

I didn't receive one after my May trip.

Does every Guest get one of these after their trip now?If not,how does Mickey determine who gets one?

The envelope and card are SO well done!

Way cool!

NOBODY does it like Disney!:)

Same thing happened to us. But it was a card with Mickey and his gang (I beleive). It was a very nice quality card. I stayed at POP, maybe that's what determines which card you get.

Sadly, no PIN anywhere to be found on the card though

We received one last week I think? We stayed at ASMu the beginning of the month. I thought it was a nice touch.

Could you please tell me a little about this card? Is it something you have to take care of before you leave your resort? Thanks in advance!!

We got the Mickey & friends card after our Sept/Oct trip. It's really cute!We didn't get one last year.

We were at POR. Didn't do anything to get it, it just came.

I don't remember who was on it. I think it was Mickey and Minnie and a few others. I don't remember Tinkerbell on it. But I didn't make a big scrapbook of our trip, just a small photo album so I didn't have anything to do with the card. I showed it to the kids and they didn't care so I just threw it away. Kind of seems like a waste of money to me.

I also got one after my long weekend trip the end of September and thought it was a very nice touch, real Disney magic :tinker:

We received one too (the fab 5 and tink) we've gone to disney about 9 times and this is the first time we've gotten a card from WDW. The only thing different about this trip, was our first DVC stay and first time eating at CM, and I also called and booked our next trip.

We received one after our October trip - we stay at 3 different resorts. It was something nice to get in the mail.. Brought a smile to my face and made me think of when our next trip might be...

I was there Nov 26th-Dec 4th and will be back Feb 4th-11th. I got the 'See You Soon' card in the mail yesterday. I just assumed it was for the Feb trip. I didn't even think about it being for the Nov/Dec trip.:confused3 I was there mid Sept though (same resort-CSR) and didn't get one for that trip. Not sure why I got one for the Nov/Dec trip and not Sept, except I did book three bouncebacks when I was there Nov/Dec.

It had the Fab Five (plus Tinkerbell) with their autographs printed on it. Both the envelope and the card were very well done.

We got one recently too. Here's a picture:

052.jpg

We thought it was really cute, and DS5 was so impressed that the "guys" took the time to send us a thank you card.

Awww, that's SO cute! I hope we get one next summer. :goodvibes

That is so neat! I love the card. Hope I get one after this last trip! I did not get one after my September trip :confused:

It must be a random thing, we got one after our Sept-Oct trip (came home on 10/3) but did not get one after our Nov trip (came home on the 29th). The Nov one would have had plenty of time to get here by now. Both trips were with WDTC packages (free dining both times) and both were in moderate hotels (CBR and POFQ). I think its a really nice touch.

I've received one of those cards too, after my 40th weekend trip in October.

Pretty neat.

We got one the other day too. We stayed at the Beach Club on November and dh and I booked 2 bouncebacks for next May and December when we were there too.

I was expecting a pin code too as I have never gotten one of those.

Nice gesture but does seem like a waste of money to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter