• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

See Be Our Guest without Eating? Help!!

Snowhite23

Earning My Ears
Hi I will be going to MK with my mom and dad they really don't like standing in line because of their knees..does anyone know if there is any way to get inside and see the castle only without eating? I think I have read somewhere that you can tour it but only in the morning? is this accurate? If we cant tour it at what time do you recommend so it will be quicker? we will be there on Saturday November 16 if it helps. We have a reservation at via Napoli at 12:45p.m. will we make it? Do we line up first thing in the morning and Can I just order desserts and drinks so it'll be faster and make it to via napoli? Im sorry for so many questions but I just want to see the castle :( ... Any input will be greatly appreciated :)

You will have to wait in line and order something to see it or make a reservation and go when it is a table service.

Not sure if anything's changed but when we went in March, they were letting people walk through and check out the castle before it opened for lunch... and during spring break, it opened for lunch very early - I think 10 or 1030 am. I would stop by in the morning and see if there are cast members outside, and just politely ask if you can peek inside.

They don't do formal tours, like you are asking about. I don't believe that they even allow you in to look around anymore, it is too crowded with people who want to eat.
The only way is to wait in line with everyone else. Once you reach the ordering kiosks you can order whatever you want, just cupcakes if that is what you want
Good Luck

Hi I will be going to MK with my mom and dad they really don't like standing in line because of their knees..does anyone know if there is any way to get inside and see the castle only without eating?

This is completely off topic, but if your parents have problems standing in lines due to their knees, then they are in for a world of hurt touring the parks (if they are planning to go on any attractions at all). You might want to look into renting ECVs for them.

Thank you all for your help and responses I really do appreciate it...I will probably just order something and try to get out of there quick..as to getting them an ECV I would gladly do it but unfortunately I have to very stubborn parents that have still so much pride that they rather walk than get in a wheelchair..they tell me they are old but not enough at this time to get in one :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter