See 4 th MK fireworks on the 3 rd or switch to 5 th for LMT? What would you do?

calablovedisney

DIS Veteran
We are here now and planned to eat at tonys tonight at 6 and stay for fireworks and EMH. However, now I have just read that for LMT they are doing the 4 th fireworks every night this week. So, would you stay with tonights plans....or...switch to see fireworks friday night. We will still go in for EMH, but after fireworks to avoid crazy crowds. I can get another reservation for. 5 :15 at tonys for Friday. I was planning to see wishes friday since i love that, but that is out now anyway. On the 4 th we are doinf epcot.

We are here now and planned to eat at tonys tonight at 6 and stay for fireworks and EMH. However, now I have just read that for LMT they are doing the 4 th fireworks every night this week. So, would you stay with tonights plans....or...switch to see fireworks friday night. We will still go in for EMH, but after fireworks to avoid crazy crowds. I can get another reservation for. 5 :15 at tonys for Friday. I was planning to see wishes friday since i love that, but that is out now anyway. On the 4 th we are doinf epcot.

I would stay with your current plans. I don't see any major benefit to switching them around.

I was thinking it would be less crowded on the 5th and then i would have my kids nap early evening tonight. But we usually nap afternoons if planning a very late night. I have read crowds are super crazy on the 3 rd and 4th. And EMH doesnt start till 1 am. I thought it would be earlier. Regular crowds could stay heavy till then unless lots of people leave after fireworks. Crowd calendar looks good for 5th, but was set before the LMT came out for this week i am sure. Maybe more people are thinking like me and wont go tonight. My dh is nervous if we switch something could go wrong and I miss them.
So maybe you are right.

I was thinking it would be less crowded on the 5th and then i would have my kids nap early evening tonight. But we usually nap afternoons if planning a very late night. I have read crowds are super crazy on the 3 rd and 4th. And EMH doesnt start till 1 am. I thought it would be earlier. Regular crowds could stay heavy till then unless lots of people leave after fireworks. Crowd calendar looks good for 5th, but was set before the LMT came out for this week i am sure. Maybe more people are thinking like me and wont go tonight. My dh is nervous if we switch something could go wrong and I miss them.
So maybe you are right.

It will be a Friday night of a holiday weekend, one of the busiest holidays of the year. I doubt it.

Thanks mesaboy2, for your thoughts. We stuck with the original plan. Dinner was great. Fireworks amazing, as was the show on the castle, not sure what it's called. Crowds were crazy, but manageable and got lighter as night went on. We stayed till 3! Srange how this can make sense in Disney only. Love love the MK late at night.

Thanks mesaboy2, for your thoughts. We stuck with the original plan. Dinner was great. Fireworks amazing, as was the show on the castle, not sure what it's called. Crowds were crazy, but manageable and got lighter as night went on. We stayed till 3! Srange how this can make sense in Disney only. Love love the MK late at night.

You're welcome. Glad you had a great time! I wound up watching them last night myself via a live feed at Poly Beach. Cool, but not the same as in-person of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter