Security & Food in carry-on question

vacation_junkie

Have Suitcase...will Travel :)
Does anyone know if I can bring homemade muffins, and a couple sandwiches in my carry-on? Will security let me bring them through? DS always is always soooo starving once we arrive at the airport...it will be the crack of dawn when we leave and he won't be awake enough to eat breakfast before we go! I hate paying $6 for a bagel ;) at the airport.

As far as I know, that would not be a problem. No drinks through security, but solid foods should fly. (pardon the pun)

I've done it, and no problem. Since airlines don't feed you nowadays, sometimes I'll stop at a CS place before I leave WDW, pick up a sandwich to eat on the airplane. And last time, I brought a couple muffins to have for breakfast the morning after I got home. There's nothing like sitting down for breakfast the morning after you had to leave WDW and having a blueberry muffin from Main Street Bakery. Makes you a little happier.

Are you driving into the US and flying from there? Or flying from Canada?

Security will not be a problem, but, if you are flying from Canada, US Pre-Clearance may be.

Are you driving into the US and flying from there? Or flying from Canada?

Security will not be a problem, but, if you are flying from Canada, US Pre-Clearance may be.

We are flying from Buffalo, so we'll only have customs at the border when we cross!

I've carried my not so varity tim bits thru without problem other tha guard wanted a chocolate one which I offered up and than he declined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter