Securing Palo Reservations at the 75 day mark.....just a poll....

75 day-ers were you able to get a Palo reservation? If so, what?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

colbybug

DIS Veteran
Let's see how many DIS'ers were able to get the online reservations they were looking for! Preferably for a 7 day cruise on a day they wanted!

P.S. I edited this to include the 75 day mark specifically sorry! I am assuming that 90 day'ers get the ressies they seek.

I was able to get both dinner and brunch at the times/dates I wanted at the 90 day out mark.

It is worth noting that you can make ressies for 4 people (ie, a table for 4) at Palo's!!! I didn't realize this at first, and had to keep going back and forth b/t my ressies and my parents in order to make ressies for everyone - doh! :crazy:

We got Brunch ressies on the 75 day mark at 2:00 am cst (online). We did not get dinner or Tea. Once onboard we got dinner ressies but ended up cancelling (after we had Palo brunch) because the food in Palo is just a tad bit too high class for us. Give us a burger and beer and we're happy as a clam!! :banana:

Not a problem. Booked Palo on Saturday of a 3 day for 7:00 pm. Originally booked for 8:00 pm and within 1/2 hour changed mind and canceled and rebooked at 7:00 pm. Took care of it early on the 75 day mark.
:sunny:

We were on a 4 night and we were able to get both brunch and dinner. I don't remember the times but they were on the days we wanted and the times must have been OK with us too. :)

On our last 7 day cruise, I was able to get my first choice for brunch, tea, and dinner. I was ready at 3 AM though.

Our previous 7 night was one of the limited west coast sailings out of Los Angeles a year ago, and we were able to get dinner ressies at the 75 day mark. In fact, we didn't stay up for the midnight time, we did it about 10 hours later.

Also, we are on the same double scoop cruise you are on, and at the 90 day mark the brunch ressies disappeared about 2 hours into the booking timeline from what I heard from people.

Wasn't able to get ressies online, but did get both brunch and dinner once we boarded. And we had boarding #20....go figure? :confused3

Just booked today --our 75 day mark, and got 10 a.m. brunch for the last day on the 4 day cruise. Would have preferred later; may try on board.

I logged in at 3:45am. I got a reservation at Palo but not for the day or even time I wanted :sad1: , I will be changing once I board and hopefully get a brunch ::yes:: because brunch was gone. We are on a 7-day Western 10/21-28/06. HTH :wave2:

I logged in at 75 days to get my mom and dad's palo ressies. Also did my sister and her dh's ressies. I got all of them dinner ressies and my mom and dad wanted brunch (which they got). There were 2 or 3 times available for each day of our 7 night cruise for palo dinner. There was only about 3 times for the brunch available the whole week.

Oh and I did this at 9am (eastern time) on the 75th day. I didn't get up at 3am or anything.

I was able to secure a dinner reservation as well as a brunch reservation at the 75 day mark.

I was able to get one dinner palo reservation but no brunch, I was able to secure all my excursions and childcare online at 75 day mark.

I was just curious. It seems to me ( and I could be wrong as I was once a VERY long time ago :rotfl: ), that most of the people who got their ressies were/are on the shorter cruises.

Vanvmom - your post made me feel a little better knowing that most of the ressies appeared to be gone at the 90 day mark. Maybe the November double dip is simply comprised of more repeat passengers...who knows?

Dinner at Palo is just one of the many things I am looking forward to. If I miss it I'm sure that it won't forever change my first Disney cruise experience but I sure hope that I get to go there at least once. From everyone comments here, I feel reassured that I'll be able to do so.
THANKS to all you DISers! :thumbsup2

Kathy

I was able to book just one dinner 75 days out and brunch was gone.

colbybug said:
P.S. I edited this to include the 75 day mark specifically sorry! I am assuming that 90 day'ers get the ressies they seek.

I booked at 90 days out and I didn't get brunch. :guilty: I was online right there at 12:00am PST also! Stayed up fer 'nothin pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter