secrets you forgot

We rode in the front of the monorail last year in October and when we asked this year (about a week ago) we got told by 4 different cast members that they do not allow it anymore :( I was so sad.

This is probably because of the recent monorail accident. I wonder if they will ever allow it again?

A good one at CBR, you can buy an actual coconut postage paid anywhere in the U.S. - makes a great "postcard" to send to family and friends.

You can get these in the gift shop outside of Pirates of the Caribbean too!

I just thought of something else too, when we were in Downtown Disney we were going through the Disney store that has the BBB in it there was a mom trying to get a reservation but couldn't, so the hostess 'pixied' the little girl instead. She had a wand filled with glitter and said a cute little 'may all your dreams come true' saying and then did it to the little boy also and said a cute pirate 'yo ho' saying. SO of course, the child in me asked and i TOO got 'pixied! :) Just a fun little experience (especially for a little girl who cant get in to BBB or families who can't afford it). I dont know if they do it at the MK one, but worth a try :). But fair warning, I had glitter... EVERYWHERE... for DAYS... lol

I have a word document open every time I visit the Disboards. I copy & paste all these wonderful tips into it and can arrange them by park.

I do this too... it help to quickly cut & paste, I don't have to remember where I saw someting I wanted to remember. This is the what I do to make my notes for my planning binder as well. I have it backed up on a USB, that way if the computer HARD DRIVE CRASHES... ( like it has before ) still have my DISNEY Stuff... Last time I had to start all over again and lost half my stuff. Note to Self...:rotfl:

We saw devine in ak she's very beautiful, but quite scary too, she chased me,

Thanks for all these sercrets:cool1:

this is true for the castle and all buildings at disney. they only object that ever had a light on top was the wording around the EPOCT ball. but that was taken down around 2008.

I don't think I have ever seen a plane near or over disney property.

I do this too... it help to quickly cut & paste, I don't have to remember where I saw someting I wanted to remember. This is the what I do to make my notes for my planning binder as well. I have it backed up on a USB, that way if the computer HARD DRIVE CRASHES... ( like it has before ) still have my DISNEY Stuff... Last time I had to start all over again and lost half my stuff. Note to Self...:rotfl:

I do the same thing, but use an online Google doc. That way I have it with me either at home or at work. :rolleyes1

I saw planes flying over in July... I believe that The Tower of Terror is actually an odd height so as to avoid having to have lights on the top of it...not sure about any other tall structures.

oops I meant 2 sorry for the typo. I do know however that the original plan was for 4 but the technology at the time made it impossible. Also It is a taller structure than the castle, but they "sunk" it in a bit so as not to distract away from the castles glory.

really liking these secrets:thumbsup2

Never knew much about these before but will prob go mental looking for them all, next time I'm there!!:yay:

•Mr. Toad from the former attraction Mr. Toad’s wild ride can be found in the pet cemetery after exiting the HM

In WDW, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride occupied the space now used for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. In TMAOWTP, there is a portrait of Mr. Toad handing the deed of the property to Owl.

I love all of these little secrets. I always go to WDW with a list to show my kids the various secrets and hidden Mickeys. Alas, we're too busy looking at other stuff that I miss most of the things on my list. :sad1:

That's okay, my excuse is another trip to see the things we missed :rotfl:

I don't think I have ever seen a plane near or over disney property.

Not sure if he was physically over Disney property but we were at the Poly and saw a sky-writer very nearby on a Sunday in August, writing religious statements.

Not sure if he was physically over Disney property but we were at the Poly and saw a sky-writer very nearby on a Sunday in August, writing religious statements.

I can't for sure speak for WDW, but the airspace above Disneyland is restricted airspace. I believe it is the same for WDW.

If the pilot was too near, he may not hear about it until he was on the ground. My son is a pilot, and if you go too near restricted airspace, you get totally reemed. There can be fines, and restrictions on the license.

Certainly if they were above or way into it, they would be notified right away.

really cool secrets! now i can't wait to spend my holidays at Disney world with my family!!

Actually there is a restriction for planes to fly over Disney World (diameter of 3 miles) deeper than 3000 feet...

Guess what, one of the places outside this diameter is: Parts of MK! :rolleyes1

They honor this restriction anyway and so there are rarely seen plane within the MAGIC :cool1:

OH, one of the first posters mentioned that the "Key under the mat" in Muppets 3D is glued, It´s NOT ;)

Did you know that the Monorail Station at Epcot is built backwards as it was supposed to be???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter