Secrets don't make friends, but can make exciting memories

mlegerto

Mouseketeer
Hey DISers,

My soon to be hubby and I are having an at home wedding on August 29 and then heading for part 1 of our honeymoon in Disney August 31 - September 7.

In our relationship, I am the over the top Disney fan and he loves me so he tolerates my obsession.

Clearly he is happy to be going to Disney for our honeymoon because it's an adventure every time we go, it makes me happy and a disneymoon means WE WILL BE MARRIED on this trip. Since he isn't as into the whole Disney thing as me, we decided to split our honeymoon and will be doing pt 1 in Disney World and pt 2 in Thailand ;).

I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how I can make this trip more memorable for him. I was thinking of spending LESS time in the parks and being less commando - I mean it is our honeymoon after all haha, but was wondering if you have any ideas of in room surprises or activities that I can book to create long lasting memories for him.

Please do not think that he is a downer or hates Disney or anything like that. It is really NOT the case, he just feels as though we have been SO many times that it's time to go elsewhere (hence the two part honeymoon haha).

Thanks in advance!!

The Disney Florist has all manner of in-room gift packages, ranging from rose petals on the bed and gift baskets to full-on room decoration.

You can order special desserts or a cake via Private Dining—complete details here: http://disneytravelbabble.com/how-to/order-cake/

You might also want to try a behind-the-scenes tour, the Dine With an Imagineer program, or recreation (horseback riding, parasailing, boat rental).

And of course there are fireworks cruises and private fireworks dessert parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter