• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret World of Arrietty: Ghibli Gets It Right!

TheDisDork

Welcome Home
I LOVED this movie! Has anyone else seen it yet? Along with the acquisition of Pixar, I think the partnership with Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli is one of the best things to happen to the American animation market in a long time! It was absolutely gorgeous!

However, was anyone bothered that Moises Arias got his name on the star list of opening credits even though his character said less than 12 words?

Along with the acquisition of Pixar, I think the partnership with Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli is one of the best things to happen to the American animation market in a long time!

I really loved the movie too- I went in thinking I wouldn't like it and was pleasantly surprised when I left. To be quite honest- I don't know who that actor is so it didn't bother me.

Being a huge Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli fan I couldn't be happier when a new one is released! I went to see it and even though I don't have children I really enjoyed being in a theater and hearing the silence of the kids watching it. You could tell every child in that theater adored this movie along with the parents.

Even if you don't have children though it's worth seeing! My favorite is still Spirited Away but this one was very good. The screenplay for this film was done by Miyazaki and it was actually directed by the animation director(animator) of 'Spirited Away' and I think he did a wonderful job with it!

It was gorgeous, I loved it. I'm a loyal Studio Ghibli fan. I loved how quiet and serene it felt. The colors were fantastic. I wish WDW would develop a Studio Ghibli attraction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter