**Secret Summer Exchange ~ NOW CLOSED**

Just completed my gift this evening :thumbsup2 Got to parcel them up now! It's exciting - I love the exchanges! :lovestruc

I've got a couple of my bits ready, and still waiting on delivery of a couple of bits!

Better come on time!!!!!!!!

I've got a couple of bits for mine, needs to top up, then wrap up then send:):)
I love the exchanges :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I have most of mine - just got to pick up one more item tomorrow then I'll be ready to go... :yay: :yay: :yay:

Mandy, you're a star for organising this... :hug: You make a wonderful Gift Exchange Fairy!!! :goodvibes
fairythanks.gif

I've got mine all wrapped & it's sat by the door ready to go! :banana: :hyper:

I love choosing pressies for my exchange buddies. :cloud9:

I got all my bits and pieces. I just need to get some wrapping paper, a card and some packing material today and then I am done.

Corinna

Was it difficult getting into Palos with those wings...? :rolleyes1 :lmao: :goodvibes

MandyFairy.jpg

OMG Karen, that's brilliant, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it :rotfl2::rotfl2:

BTW, I've been toying with the idea of dressing up for Palo, and I might just get away with it :rotfl::rotfl:

I sent mine this morning seeing as it's got a little further to travel :)

BTW Mandy I love your wings ;)

I just got e-mail confirmation that the last two bits I'm waiting on have been despatched today! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter