*Secret St. Valentine's Day Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
**NOW CLOSED**

mickey_sweethearts.jpg

So, the snow is on it's way over the next few days, so hands up who's in need of a bit of cheering up from this neverending Winter, and if you fancy a bit of retail therapy ! Then come and join in our Secret Valentine exchange

:love:

If you would like to join in, then send me a PM with your full name and address (home or work) and a few ideas of what you like/dislike (for example your favourite Disney characters, chocolates, smellies etc)

This exchange will be open until the 24th January, and you will need to send your present out between the 1st & 8th February ~ the rules are at the bottom of this thread

So come and join in, it's going to be fun

Mandy :lovestruc

The rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage) and a maximum of approx 20. To wrap it up and send the present out between 1st & 8th February
2. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to track on the Post Office website), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
3. To reply to the Sent/Received thread as soon as you receive your gift (as it's only fair to your sender), and to post a photo of your gift too
4. You can join this exchange until 24th January, then I will send out your recipient's details (the earlier you join in, the sooner I will send you the details)
5. This exchange is open to all members of the UK Community Boards.
6. If you are unable to adhere to these rules and put the effort in to make these exchanges fun and special, then you won't be eligible to join in any future exchanges

Previous Valentine's Exchange

**PLEASE ~ If you are unable to send the gift out on time or post a photo, then please do not join this exchange, as it is no fun for me to be constantly PMing people to remind them to do so ~ thank you !**

Im in will send pm in the morning

mickey_sweethearts.jpg

Great start, so far takng part are :~

Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Stacey (stba200)
Megan (meggiebeth)
Emma (petals)
Donna (diddldonna)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Rachel T (jjk)
Claire (Pinky166)
Toria (paul_toria96)
Jacqui (davidmolliesmum)

i will PM also, had a look over at the secret santa one looked so good!! :goodvibes

Ahhh, sadly I'll have to sit this one out and return at Easter :) With our two birthdays the same week as Valentines, it's a busy time here, esp with a certain 1st birthday :lmao:

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what you all receive :)

Ahhh, sadly I'll have to sit this one out and return at Easter :) With our two birthdays the same week as Valentines, it's a busy time here, esp with a certain 1st birthday :lmao:

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what you all receive :)

I'm the same Rachel, with my birthday at the beginning of the month and DD's at the end, plus 6 others in between, January is a very expensive month for me too

Can't wait to see what everyone else gets though :)

mickey_sweethearts.jpg

Great start, so far takng part are :~

Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Stacey (stba200)
Megan (meggiebeth)
Emma (petals)
Donna (diddldonna)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Rachel T (jjk)
Claire (Pinky166)
Toria (paul_toria96)
Jacqui (davidmolliesmum)
Izzie (izzie-wizzie)

**THIS EXCHANGE IS NOW CLOSED**​

I have just sent out the final PM's for this exchange. How are those that received their PM's last week getting on with your shopping ? I look forward to seeing what everyone receives

Happy Shopping :lovestruc

**THIS EXCHANGE IS NOW CLOSED**​

I have just sent out the final PM's for this exchange. How are those that received their PM's last week getting on with your shopping ? I look forward to seeing what everyone receives

Happy Shopping :lovestruc

I have all mine in now just need to pack it all up when I get home :)

I am pretty much there. I need a couple small things and then I need to wrap everything.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter